Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

respect the mob nigga.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cracked ass, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

Chill out. Nobody's having jokes on your boy. He asked a dumb question in a disrespectful way and got told what was up. Then you guys spammed trainspotting with a bunch of trash talk. Check Esh's latest thread "what's poppin" over there, I'm not gonna repeat myself here.

2. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

3. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Haha. Thats the way I feel about you sayin 'nigga'. Practice what you preach, stupid motherfucker.

4. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

Mapo, shut...the fuck...up. You toy ass herb You ain't nobody so I dont respect your fucking bullshit ass opinion, bitch nigga.

MERO DOGS
    TMFHARMLB

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

6. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are using the word 'nigga'? I aint nobody? Mothafucka Ill have you on your knees sucking my big black dong, then youll swallow my cum, look at me, smile and beg for more. Know why? Because you're a little bitch-ass who tries to act hard. Its just jealousy though, you wish you were black. You see black people usin the word and since youre so desperate to be one of us you steal it. This isnt a threat. But if you would like to settle this in person, Im in South FL - just hit me up on email and Id be glad to give you my home address.
    But you wont. Youd rather just get online and call me a bitch nigga. You wouldnt dare say that to my face. I doubt even you are that stupid.

7. oOsoupOo

oOsoupOo Senior Member

Im getting sick of you and your ebonics...

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

mapo, you live in south florida so i assume that you understand that dominicans, puerto ricans, cubans, venezolanos, and fucking other tons of latinos can be black right? probably not. oh, they're "spanish" right? RACIALLY black shithead. or at least part, and you know what, if you're african american, you're mixed just like they are. conservatively estimated, the average african american has around 25% european blood in them.
    chill out son, you ain't malcolm. slavery existed in all of these places- did you forget that?

9. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

Jesus H. Christ, these forums are going down the shitter. That's enough, all of you.

10. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

I'm not feeling all this shit like niggaz having jokes on my little brother Esh. That shit don't fuckin rock son, next time you open your mouth on some smart shit pretend I live next door to you and see if you would still say the same shit, word I ain't think so...fuckin paranoid faggots. Then my lil man try to say somethin back niggaz wanna delete shit, fuck that. Fuck yall niggaz.

KILLA FUCKIN MERO
    ESHTWO ROLL HARD
    TMF DTB HAR MLB

11. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

yeah but the Esh2, Mero, Ches, MLB, Bronx, Massachusets, Freight Train, City Bomber, Seeking, Cracked, Assorted Freight Writer, 12oz Prophet message board beef was extremley entertaining and down right comical to observe...

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

thank you serker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.