respect the mob nigga.

Guest cracked ass

Guest cracked ass

Chill out. Nobody's having jokes on your boy. He asked a dumb question in a disrespectful way and got told what was up. Then you guys spammed trainspotting with a bunch of trash talk. Check Esh's latest thread "what's poppin" over there, I'm not gonna repeat myself here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MeroSeis:

pretend I live next door to you and see if you would still say the same shit, word I ain't think so

Haha. Thats the way I feel about you sayin 'nigga'. Practice what you preach, stupid motherfucker.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

Haha. Thats the way I feel about you sayin 'nigga'. Practice what you preach, stupid motherfucker.

Mapo, shut...the fuck...up. You toy ass herb You ain't nobody so I dont respect your fucking bullshit ass opinion, bitch nigga.

MERO DOGS

TMFHARMLB

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

You ain't nobody so I dont respect your fucking bullshit ass opinion, bitch nigga.

Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are using the word 'nigga'? I aint nobody? Mothafucka Ill have you on your knees sucking my big black dong, then youll swallow my cum, look at me, smile and beg for more. Know why? Because you're a little bitch-ass who tries to act hard. Its just jealousy though, you wish you were black. You see black people usin the word and since youre so desperate to be one of us you steal it. This isnt a threat. But if you would like to settle this in person, Im in South FL - just hit me up on email and Id be glad to give you my home address.

But you wont. Youd rather just get online and call me a bitch nigga. You wouldnt dare say that to my face. I doubt even you are that stupid.

Guest TEARZ

mapo, you live in south florida so i assume that you understand that dominicans, puerto ricans, cubans, venezolanos, and fucking other tons of latinos can be black right? probably not. oh, they're "spanish" right? RACIALLY black shithead. or at least part, and you know what, if you're african american, you're mixed just like they are. conservatively estimated, the average african american has around 25% european blood in them.

chill out son, you ain't malcolm. slavery existed in all of these places- did you forget that?

I'm not feeling all this shit like niggaz having jokes on my little brother Esh. That shit don't fuckin rock son, next time you open your mouth on some smart shit pretend I live next door to you and see if you would still say the same shit, word I ain't think so...fuckin paranoid faggots. Then my lil man try to say somethin back niggaz wanna delete shit, fuck that. Fuck yall niggaz.

KILLA FUCKIN MERO

ESHTWO ROLL HARD

TMF DTB HAR MLB

Guest Remy Martin

yeah but the Esh2, Mero, Ches, MLB, Bronx, Massachusets, Freight Train, City Bomber, Seeking, Cracked, Assorted Freight Writer, 12oz Prophet message board beef was extremley entertaining and down right comical to observe...

Archived