Resin

painthuffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

i love resin. i try to let my piece get entirely murky and disgusting until i scrape that bitch. you make smoking resin sound like an act of desperation, when in fact, it's the grand finale. the encore. the cumshot.

to bad the weed in hong kong sucks balls.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i never smoke resin cus it never gets me high, i just keep it baller and always got dojah when i need to smoke, which is very often

Originally posted by painthuffer

God damn I hate smoking resin...but it's better than nothing. Its unbelievable how much you can scrape out of a bong bowl. Im all irie... just got like 15 good hits to the brain. Wish I had some chronic right now...who's feelin my pain?

i'm in the same boat. no pot for me tonight.

Originally posted by Grandola

when you have a pipe that unscrews/screws... put a bud in there...

smoke out. leave it in there for a while. then when you have no smoke, pull that resinated bud out and you have somthing real good.

That's actually a pretty good idea.

I'm the king of resin, when it comes time to get that shit, I got a whole system of boiling, piano wire and jars...by the time i'm done, i know I've earned what little rewards are comin' to me.

Pardon my eloquent speach, its the Carlo Rossi talking.

matthewthirteen.

smoke out. leave it in there for a while. then when you have no smoke, pull that resinated bud out and you have somthing real good.

ahh... i like the taste of fresh green threw a brand new pipe. i used to do that resin out your buds thing, till... when your about to roll a joint and you have a bunch of resin, roll the resin into a thin line and put it to the jonit so that the bud completly surrounds the resin, roll and smoke for nice hits.

Words from the experienced.

Brings me back...

[start dream sequence]

That was one of my favorite things about smoking, finding things that you forgot about....(some story about stashing a bud)

[/end dream sequence]

heres the real nitty gritty... you've scraped your bong, and cleaned your bowl, you got yourself a pretty good sized ball goin right. Well if you take your poker and scrape the inside of the female piece on your bong and scrape around the inside to loosen the resin on the sides of it and then flush some new water in there with the old water still in it, take a screen and pour the water and all the bits of resin onto the screen you'll find that ALOT of weed and resin get caught on that screen. Recycled weed, thats what you got, when you smoke out of glass some of the weed you smoke isnt quite all burnt up when you pull the ash through. Sooner or later it builds up enogh to make a substantial amount. Enough to get you high. Let it dry out for an hour or two and youve got a bowlpack of more or less perfectly good weed. Bada Bing...:jpotato:

Archived