Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Resin

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by painthuffer, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

God damn I hate smoking resin...but it's better than nothing. Its unbelievable how much you can scrape out of a bong bowl. Im all irie... just got like 15 good hits to the brain. Wish I had some chronic right now...who's feelin my pain?

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

dear painthuffer,
    feel this pain.
    sincerely,
    vinyl junkie

3. kido

kido Senior Member

:dazed: uhhh...

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

i love resin. i try to let my piece get entirely murky and disgusting until i scrape that bitch. you make smoking resin sound like an act of desperation, when in fact, it's the grand finale. the encore. the cumshot.

to bad the weed in hong kong sucks balls.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i never smoke resin cus it never gets me high, i just keep it baller and always got dojah when i need to smoke, which is very often

7. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

sometimes weed is just no where to be found...the money is there, the weed is not...or sometimes you get the run around

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i'm in the same boat. no pot for me tonight.

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

when you have a pipe that unscrews/screws... put a bud in there...
    smoke out. leave it in there for a while. then when you have no smoke, pull that resinated bud out and you have somthing real good.

10. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

12. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

That's actually a pretty good idea.

I'm the king of resin, when it comes time to get that shit, I got a whole system of boiling, piano wire and jars...by the time i'm done, i know I've earned what little rewards are comin' to me.

Pardon my eloquent speach, its the Carlo Rossi talking.

matthewthirteen.

13. dork

dork Member

ahh... i like the taste of fresh green threw a brand new pipe. i used to do that resin out your buds thing, till... when your about to roll a joint and you have a bunch of resin, roll the resin into a thin line and put it to the jonit so that the bud completly surrounds the resin, roll and smoke for nice hits.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Words from the experienced.

Brings me back...

[start dream sequence]

That was one of my favorite things about smoking, finding things that you forgot about....(some story about stashing a bud)

[/end dream sequence]

15. dork

dork Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.