Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Reserved copies of ALSO KNOWN AS?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Mar 22, 2005.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Now that a new 12oz book is officially due in the summer. Also from what I've read about it and what people are already saying without having even seen the thing yet (No names mentioned, but hard nipples and erections are among the responses) I'm guessing copies are going to be hard to get. Double hard if your trying to get one of the 2500 colored covers, and triple hard if your trying to get one of the first 500 colored covers. I think 12oz'ers deserve first dibs, or at least should be guaranteed a copy, so I propose that there's some sort of preorder list so we can guarantee copies. So if you guys deceide to do a preorder list, remember that my name was first.

2. BlUR!!

BlUR!! Guest

Actually, put me down x 3 or just tell me where to pay. I want to get my girl her own copy and also have a back up copy to save on top of the copy for the coffee table in the living room.

Thanks.

3. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

if i don't get a copy, i'll die of blue ball.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I think we should get some sort of preffered treatment . I DEF want a copy or two , and if we get first dibs its still money in ur pocket either way. So why not let us loyal members get a few copies first ...........

My names number 2 on that list .

5. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

An excellent idea if I do say so myself.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Isn't 12oz accepting donations now? That may be a good perk for the powers that be to give out for a donation. just by being on 12oz shouldn't guarentee a copy.
    but if it does..third/fourth.. or whatever.

7. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

I am hoping i can get copy..Maybe good ol' Raven will hook up all of us here at the forum..or at least people who have been here for awhile..

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I too would probably like to get more than one copy but
    you never know if that will be an option. You know how they
    try to stop scalpers by only letting people buy 4 tickets max
    for certain concerts? Maybe there is something like that
    to keep oppourtunists from buying up all the copies.

I would hope that all the people who really want a copy can
    get one without having to resort to ebay wars. Well I guess if it came down to ebay....
    Ya gotta do what cha'gotta do.

on that note, call me Mr.Oppourtunity and put me down on the waiting list.

9. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

damn i hope i get one..how much will it be?

10. BlUR!!

BlUR!! Guest

Ummmm, no. I'm number two, your number 4.

<!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn
    @Mar 22 2005, 10:42 PM
    damn i hope i get one..how much will it be?
    [post=3885455]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

At this point I don't even care how much it is. Most good art books seem to be between $30 and $45 so I'd guess somewhere in that range. I'm sure the price will be well worth it, but anything under $50 is all gravy for me.

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I also say atleast give the members who've been around an oppurtunity to get a copy or two. Esp. those who dont live in the US, bc we will almost certainly have to resort to ebay wars , and that shits not right.

By doing it this way you'll also guarantee X number of copies sold . Im sure theres more than a handful on here who'd want one .

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

cost is all relative.

I expect this book to be a top notch production and worth whatever they charge.
    You know those super glossy magazines like Italian Vogue? Everything down to the
    paper stock and the binding is superior to north american 'supermarket pulp'.
    It's like holing the TV Guide next to National Geographic. You get what you pay for.

13. malcom sex

malcom sex New Jack

I copped 2 copies of the first 12oz and 2 of the first vapors.

Ill deff be gettin multiple copies of this to.

Whats the price?

IDk who said it but yah, anything under 50 is good.

14. diggity

diggity Guest

I've caught a few behind the scene peeps at it, and while i havent seen anywhere near all of it, its gonna be WELL worth it.

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm so glad i'm a moderator....

...interpret that however you'd like