Reserved copies of ALSO KNOWN AS?

2 blaazed

Now that a new 12oz book is officially due in the summer. Also from what I've read about it and what people are already saying without having even seen the thing yet (No names mentioned, but hard nipples and erections are among the responses) I'm guessing copies are going to be hard to get. Double hard if your trying to get one of the 2500 colored covers, and triple hard if your trying to get one of the first 500 colored covers. I think 12oz'ers deserve first dibs, or at least should be guaranteed a copy, so I propose that there's some sort of preorder list so we can guarantee copies. So if you guys deceide to do a preorder list, remember that my name was first.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BlUR!!

Actually, put me down x 3 or just tell me where to pay. I want to get my girl her own copy and also have a back up copy to save on top of the copy for the coffee table in the living room.

Thanks.

Originally posted by BlUR!!@Mar 22 2005, 06:05 PM

Actually, put me down x 3 or just tell me where to pay.

I too would probably like to get more than one copy but

you never know if that will be an option. You know how they

try to stop scalpers by only letting people buy 4 tickets max

for certain concerts? Maybe there is something like that

to keep oppourtunists from buying up all the copies.

I would hope that all the people who really want a copy can

get one without having to resort to ebay wars. Well I guess if it came down to ebay....

Ya gotta do what cha'gotta do.

on that note, call me Mr.Oppourtunity and put me down on the waiting list.

Guest BlUR!!
Originally posted by ASER1NE+Mar 22 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASER1NE - Mar 22 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>My names number 2 on that list .

[/b]

Ummmm, no. I'm number two, your number 4.

<!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Mar 22 2005, 10:42 PM

damn i hope i get one..how much will it be?

At this point I don't even care how much it is. Most good art books seem to be between $30 and $45 so I'd guess somewhere in that range. I'm sure the price will be well worth it, but anything under $50 is all gravy for me.

I also say atleast give the members who've been around an oppurtunity to get a copy or two. Esp. those who dont live in the US, bc we will almost certainly have to resort to ebay wars , and that shits not right.

By doing it this way you'll also guarantee X number of copies sold . Im sure theres more than a handful on here who'd want one .

cost is all relative.

I expect this book to be a top notch production and worth whatever they charge.

You know those super glossy magazines like Italian Vogue? Everything down to the

paper stock and the binding is superior to north american 'supermarket pulp'.

It's like holing the TV Guide next to National Geographic. You get what you pay for.

I'd probably get two-maybe three copies. One will definitely be shrink-wrapped to be in the bestest condition evAr!! I need to get two more copies of The Vaporz. I want first dibs on it though. Fuck that "First Edition only sold in New York" shit.

I think this is a GREAT idea..

Lets just put it this way. If there were a link at the top of this webpage right now that i could click on to place an order. I would put my order for two copies in right this very second using my credit card #..

I think reserving copies for loyal 12ozers is probably the sweetest thing you could do..

and you can throw in a couple shirts i'll also buy just to show my appreciation for you guys being the best site on the interweb.