Rescue Me

Weapon X

Does anyone watch this? I just watched it for the first time last night, and I am now addicted. It's truly a great show. Full of laughs. I reccomend it to anyone.

It's like the male version of Sex and the City, but a lot better. Females should check it out, too.

For those of you who might not know what I'm talking about, it's the show about the NYFD fire house, it's crew, and it stars Dennis Leary.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ you're lucky. I only saw the one episode yesterday. It was the one with the 'Venus Butterfly' sex maneuver (I call it the penguin), and where they're building the deck for the shrink. And that young dude gets 'violated' in that threesome.

What a good show. I hope the DVD comes out soon.

EVERYONE - WATCH IT!!!

• 5 years later...
^ you're lucky. I only saw the one episode yesterday. It was the one with the 'Venus Butterfly' sex maneuver (I call it the penguin), and where they're building the deck for the shrink. And that young dude gets 'violated' in that threesome.

What a good show. I hope the DVD comes out soon.

EVERYONE - WATCH IT!!!

All the seasons are out, and on netflix instant watch.

Tom's brother died on 9/11 in the show. Maybe that's why?

+Their fire house was involved in the rescue attempt, so he was alot of memories from that day. It's actually good to see this through a fireman's perspective on the whole attack, even if its fictional.