Rescue me.

heavyLox

http://images.zap2it.com/20040702/denisleary_rescueme_240_002.jpg'>

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/...cueme/main.html

Premise:

New York firefighter Tommy Gavin is a mess. He talks to his cousin, Jimmy, who died at the World Trade Center on 9/11, and he's starting to see ghosts of other victims too. On top of that, his estranged wife -- who lives across the street -- has a new boyfriend, and he pays his kids to offer up information on the guy.

Show Background:

"Rescue Me" was created by Denis Leary and Peter Tolan, who also collaborated on "The Job," a short-lived ABC series about New York City cops.

anyone see this?

watching a re-run now not bad. I liked the job better, although i think htey can take more liberties on fx.

a ball shavin' good time.

* i did a search but it came up blank, I know it dosent work for me a lot, anyway if i missed it oppsie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just like homos from Boston.

Ive never seen the movie, but it doesn't look very good at all.

Starts seeing ghosts etc.

Im never really a fan of anything along those lines.

The best part of the movie is that his estranged wife is stuck up across the street getting plugged by another dude.

its also split between comedy and some dramatic stuff. the ghost stuff isnt as heavy as it might seem. I saw the adds for quite some time and am now just realizing they kinda hyped the drama, and played the funny factor down a bit, But its pretty funny so far.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i've caught both episodes thus far. pretty good stuff, i'm really liking FX's programs, with them showing The Shield and all. the ghost stuff i could do without, but its kind of funny at the same time.

Archived