REQUIEM FOR A DREAM

Herman Blaster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

requiem was a fuckin good movie,,really disturbing though. the guys girlfriend and the old lady depressed the hell outta me. i was a litte out of sorts for about 30 minutes afterwards. has anyone seenthe unedited version by the way???i dont know where you can get it, i heard its not that much different though from a friend who dled it.

• 2 weeks later...

That was one of the most intense movies I have ever seen. Most movies have an average of 300 cuts, but RFAD had over 600....

I really liked the drug using scenes and the visuals/sound effects....

but the best part is definetly...

ASS TO ASS!!

ASS TO ASS!!

ASS TO ASS!!

ASS TO ASS!!

ASS TO ASS!!

------------------

3logo_small.gif

P.O. Box 1030

Jeffersonville, IN 47131

Issue#3 out now! Issue #1 and #2 still available.

"Aryan Nations and Hammerskins,

You can wear my nuts on your nazi chins!"

I saw Requiem for a Dream last week. My girlfriend and I rented it. She cried for about an hour after the movie ended. I think I traumatized her. I, on the other hand, thought that it was a great movie. Darren Aronofsky is one of my favorite directors. I hear that he’s slated to direct the new Batman movie that he is co-writing with Frank Miller.

The guy at the video store said that the only major difference between the edited and unedited version is that in the unedited version, the “ass to ass” scene is a lot more graphic. You can find the unrated version online at amazon.com, although it’s kind of expensive at the moment.

-Al

[This message has been edited by alkaline (edited 08-24-2001).]

Say word..

If you guys have not seen pi by all means rent it.. This is a anthor darren movie and the same dude who does the camera work and shit is in it too. My sisters friend went out with darren back in the day.. no shit.. really

peace

Guest imported_Tesseract

I went to see requiem with my girl,we were chilling home not feeling to good and we thought that a movie would be relaxing!

So we went to the cinema and i saw no people outside so i thought it had already started.

We went in and watched the last 15 minutes of the movie.Anyone that saw the film can understand how raw those last 15 minutes are

especially when you dont know what was goin on before.My stomach got fucked up for good-nausea-sickness-you know the symptoms.

We couldnt stay to watch the film from the start that day.

I went back 1o days later-alone-and watched the whole thing.

The movie is great,one of the best.

I could say that the way it deals with issues like violence-anykind- and addiction could be a lesson even for Kubrics Clockwork orange.

So real to be extreme.

just saw this.. wow... kind of scary in a way.. particularily the final scene where Sara's dreaming of being on the Tappy Tibbons show and everything being ok, contrasted with the reality.. that was so sad.. what did all of you think of it? (sorry if the topic's dated, it's just been released on video where I am..)

Guest MothersLover

Great movie. I love it, it would make a great replacment for the dare program im 100% sure little kids would be less tempted to do drugs if they saw this shit..Altho i think the use of illegal substances is often times benificiary and should be looked into but be smart about it. www.erowid.com

Archived