repping from the 972 region

virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think they look nice virs, especially the very simple ones, keep doing what you do just keep practicin and if you know your not a biter then ignore those people, there's just gonna be a bunch of wack comments on your thread if you keep responding to haters , so just ignore haters get as much help as you can get... you shoulda posted in the first thread you made but keep it up

peace.. sent

ur simple shit kills all ur wild stuff, the extensions are just horrible..sgh.jpg

the top one has the most potential, im likin that one the most, just lost the side extention or cut'r down, but thats good..keep it strait lettered man

wut do you mean ?!

how can i get bored?

and besides the only thing i copied was the charecter cuz i cant do b- boys .... but after all every un talnted writer ( un talnted= cant do charecters) bites charecters like cartoons and shit ... and like bode and shit so just look at it like i copied a cartoon and dont give me beef on it

Nice progress virs.

ANEL*PS: A better joke would have been-

i thought you were from the middle east, dont you mean 'the country that slaughters palestinians on a constant basis' instead of '972'?

applesauce1: If you're going to remake that tired ass old image for no reason, the least you could do is spell "you're" correctly... that and make it look halfway decent.

Archived