RENT

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

325 a month, no utilities (we haven't been able to pay for heat/hot water for the past 2 months) Shit's getting chilly. Multiple drug deals in plain view from the window. 3 room mates, one who ALLWAYS has someone else staying here (they just added their name on our mailbox, I'm not kidding) MA is too expensive, in CO I had a townhouse in Boulder with a view of the foothills, parking space, two floors, washer, drier, dish washer, gas fireplace. My place at the moment is a fucking shit hole. Life sucks.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Nov 18 2005, 12:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Nov 18 2005, 12:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAGS156@Nov 18 2005, 10:09 AM

how do you get on the net if your sqatting

Libraries, friends homes...

Thats what I did for the last year or so.

[/b]

yea your right I wasn't thinking ,I did'nt have a comp for like 2 years in collage and did that , WOW I can't belive I forgot what was like already

Our rent is $400 a month 2 bedroom 1 bath cinderblock bunker. All the doors have holes kicked in em. We have electric base heaters along the walls. All our windows will fall out if you push em hard enough so we have to put plastic on them bitches. Oh yeah and we have wood grain lino running through the whole house. This bitch looks like an old gym. ahaha.

i live in a one bedroom, one bath 675sq. ft. apartment and i pay $575.00 for rent.

i pay another $25.00 for water and trash.

usually $69.00 for my electric bill.

$155.00 for my digital cable and internet.

usually $100.00 for my cell phone, give or take a few bucks.

about $200.00 on DVD's give or take $20 bucks.

plus food, and other everyday living expences.