RENS

Dopenhagen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaaaaah RENS

rens is fucking awesome....

it is funny to know that dudes like him have been rocking that funk shit in europe for ever...

now it seems like the cool thing to do in america!!

people would hate on styles like that 3 years ago...but now every one is on the classic color ful wacky graffiti!!!

i loved it and will always will.......

this was a fresh post!!!

fuck you bitches:king: :D :rolleyes: :heated: :beat: :mexican: :scramble: :dazed:

Guest dirty bird

nice i like it all. before euro was doin silly wacky shit. New york had already done it. euro does it good. perhaps better than most newer fools in the states. But remember who did it alllllllll first.. actually old Los angeles chicano graffitti was before ny graff.

Guest Andy Capp
ive never seen anyone do their highlights BEFORE their outline.

weird.

cutting the highlights is cool. makes a piece look slick. but all depending on the look you're going for.

Guest SE4_2002

dopenhagen

Nice post, Rens is the shit!!

Oh yeah usa 3-1 portugal But hold tight cos Portugal ain`t having none of it now..

RENS

(from 1993)

1. Name and crew?

RensOne (The A-line Vandals)

2. When did you start?

1984 on walls.

1988 on trains.

3. Why do you bomb trains?

It's exciting and it feels good when you have finished some stuff, even though the guard is on your ass.

4. How many pieces have you done on trains?

That's not important, because I think it is more about the quality, than the quantity…

5. What style do you prefer on trains?

I prefer straight style…

-but in dope colors.

6. Is it hard to hit the trains in CPH?

It's to hard. There is two guards working in the yards and if you get busted, you have to go to the house of pain and pay up to the government.

7. What is your dream about graf?

To be 13 again so I wouldn't have to think about work, future and stuff like that.

8.What is the difference between trains and walls to you?

The difference to me is that, a piece that looks dope on a wall, is looking double dope on a train 'cause on a train everybody knows it's crime and how much there is behind the stuff.

9. Your last word…

No need to rush, many years back to live in…

Do what you like, not what other writers expect you to do, or like… do your own…

Archived