removing paint from glasses

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i paid megabucks for these glasses. i've used goo gone and my finger by gently rubbing the paint away but it chotchskied my lenses.

micromesh cloth and goo gone maybe? ese that's what you recommend??

i'll try the fingernail too.

thanks

there are so many variables here, it's kind of impossible to say. it totally depends on what your lenses are made of, what your frames are made of, the quality of the material, UV/scratch/glare coatings, etc.

you should call the spot you got em from and ask them what they suggest. that way, if it gets fucked up, you'll have some leverage with them to replace em...they probably wouldnt do it outright for free, but they might knock off labour or discount or something.

i got my glasses from 'americas choice' or some shit like that...2 pair's for $59.99 i think, including the exam. they're cheap, but i break shit, so it's better this way. point is, if your shits are that flossy, you might wanna just go get a couple pairs of cheap glasses just for painting.

excellent...I'll dig some up later this afternoon.

glad to hear you're digging the STi, I'm supposed to get access to one pretty soon. Friend of a friend has one...and seeing as how its a work car....homeboy really doesn't care as long as I don't wreck it.

steve/just because I have to be relevant.

Archived