Removing Hands?

akrbone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

asking for advice onhow to buff graff on a graff site does not make you look like the sharpest knife in the draw.

surely, if your pieceing, you must have started out on some damage, so why buff it?

what goes around comes around.

Uhm, I just shot someone but I wanna know how to clean and dress the wound because i feel bad for having shot the guy

Seriously, has third rail become the street lamp that attracts all the retarded little moths that flew on over from PureGraffiti?

This is about the fifth or sixth uber retarded thread i have seen in as many days

Originally posted by akrbone

cuz i do peices not fuck shit up, wonderin if some1 could assist me in removale of fuckin hands

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/varo_who/AkrbRoller.jpg'>

That's a fucking hot piece you've got there.

And nobody is going to teach you how to remove something that almost everyone on here has done at some point.

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaahhh, this is beautiful! im pissing myself laughing right now... fucking gold.

Originally posted by fuck muni

to throughlory remove ones hands, simply visit your local industrial parts building factory and stick your hands in the most dangerous looking machine you can find

bring lots of towels because massive bleeding will ensue

ha ha ha ha....fucking great

Originally posted by rinse

that black&blue be the mad-note. somebody is onto some definate next level shit.

this thread is the new red-hottness simply on account of all the witty smart-assedness going down.

FUck muni and Rinse get the golden award thus far.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by GnomeToys

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/varo_who/AkrbRoller.jpg'>

And nobody is going to teach you how to remove something that almost everyone on here has done at some point.

hahahaha! even my 13 year old brother can paint better than that.

shit, i'd wanna buff that out too. wouldn't be caught dead with a nasty piece like that.

Originally posted by DallasIsDead

hahahaha! even my 13 year old brother can paint better than that.

shit, i'd wanna buff that out too. wouldn't be caught dead with a nasty piece like that.

wow... thats all i can say... wow

Originally posted by LENS

Uhm, I just shot someone but I wanna know how to clean and dress the wound because i feel bad for having shot the guy

Seriously, has third rail become the street lamp that attracts all the retarded little moths that flew on over from PureGraffiti?

This is about the fifth or sixth uber retarded thread i have seen in as many days

ding ding ding :lol:

Archived