Reminiscing about the good old days....

NoEZ

so what was your childhood like...you know..good times with friends you wish you coud go back and do forever...most of my best times with friends were in 5th grade and after that people started to change.....we used to wrestle and shit....make wrestling rings out of beds and fucking kill each other.......or wed sit and watch pay per view wrestling like every fucking night....i mean old school wwf man...going to swimming pools...late night water gun fights....climbing those huge snow hills made form the snowplows and fucking toss each other off the top till people complained....comcis books were the shit....bruce lee and jackie chan movies(still watch no doubt)....man there were so many more things me and my friend were reminiscing about today.....but no im to stoned to remember.....god...what happened to the days when getting stoned wasnt needed to have fun.....good times man....good times....whats your fun ass memories about your best frineds and you kicking it when you were kids....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

my child hood was spent raping my fellow kindergarten classmates...i also smoked alot of crack in preschool, then i would jump around on the monkey bars and break my neck

1st

for me i think it was probably when i was still under 10. i lived in shreveport from 4-10. i didnt really have many friends but i had a crush on this girl named sarah and she liked me as well. ahh..little kids. i had this one friend named brian that was cool. wed try and play music together on the side of our elementary school. wed go to his house and watch music videos and chill with his big brother. i never got into one argument with that kid. then he moved to minneapolis and i moved here. i had a few other friends as well but they had a tendency to be wankers at times. of course the mass doses of ritalin were fun for those couple of years that i was on it but then they took me off without warning me of withdrawel effects and that part kinda sucked. ahh...the good old days. when i was young stupid and not living conciously (pfft, as if i am now).

I remember being in 3rd grade chilling in the alley behind my grandmas house. Me and my 2 friends would skate and write on the walls and shit. At that age I would mostly just copy down the gang graffiti that I would see. It wasn't until later that I started to actually write.

ahh chilhood :( i miss it

as a child u had the least of worries

as you grow older u worrie more bout things

girls, money, cars, and girls

life only gets harder

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I liked it when I was really young and would always grab a few beers from the fridge and drink them with a friend....We were only 7 and it got us preety tipsy and we thought we were kinda adult like.....

My first smoke....Shit I got too stoned in 10 minutes...My mate told me to rip 10 cones in a row [bowls]...Smoke a bit after wards and was laughing on the floor for 30 mnutes straight and even when my friends were burning me with lighters I couldnt do anything but laugh.......

Archived