...REMINDS ME OF WORK!!!

T=E=A=S=E

:shook:

what are some things that when you see them make you think of past jobs that sucked ass?

for me:

-utility vans or a/c vans rather (reminds me of when i was a mexican)

-construction sites : reminds me of my mexican ways as well.

then there is a few places, like walgreens, that when i see them or go into them i'm reminded of how shitty of a job it was to work there and i cringe inside.

but my main ones are the a/c utility vans and the construction sites everywhere that remind me how much it sucked when i worked like a :mexican: .

so what are some of the signs or things that make you cringe and think of jobs from your past that you couldn't stand?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any 14 ft box trucks.

motorola two way walkie talkie beeps

bags left out on curbs

shitty drivers

i hate going around these fucking citys picking up donations for retarded kids. shits useless, they throw half of it away anyways. fuck all that.

I USED TO WORK AT THIS GOURMET FISH SHOP, I HAD TO GUT FISH, COOK FISH, AND BASICALLY I JUST SMELLED LIKE FISH ALL DAY

WHICH ISNT SUCH A BAD THING, SINCE I LOVE BEING SURROUNDED BY FISH...

ANYWAY..THIS ONE BOSS CALLED JARRAH WAS LIKE 26 BUT LOOKED ABOUT 16, HE WAS SMALLER AND GAYER LOOKING THAN ANYONE EVER. ANYWAY

I QUIT THAT PLACE BECAUSE THEY WERE SUCH ASSES, THEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS LATER I SEE THIS CHICK THAT USED TO WORK THERE, SHE GOES, SORRY TO HEAR YOU GOT FIRED! I'M LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO TOLD YOU I GOT FIRED? JARRAH TOLD ME!

I WAS SO MAD. ANYWAY NOW WHENEVER I EAT FISH I THINK OF THAT JOB AND HOW MUCH IT SUCKED. ALSO, I WAS IN THE AREA THE OTHER DAY AND I YELLED OBSCENITIES AT THE STORE.

WORD.

Whenever anybody mentions pizza, i recall my days of walking through hell and back..

Also, scaffolding... reminds me of the hottest summer i have ever experienced climbing up and down that shit for roofing/brickwork.. Christ i hate that.. when i think about it, my job now is a cake walk compared to that bullshit//..

Originally posted by Telo

when i think about it, my job now is a cake walk compared to that bullshit//..

word up to that man...

some people at my new job complain about our mandatory 10-11 hour work days... and we're in the a/c with hot girls running around everywhere.

i just think to myself... "you guys dont got a clue how easy this is compared to my last job".

and then i chuckle to myself and keep working with a smile on my face.

when a tele marketer calls me, i like to mess with them a little bit because i enjoyed it when people messed with me as a tele marketer it was a shitty job and you got abused alot. i used to pretend i was calling and just do little sketches on my script.

never be a tele marketer, people hate you.

Archived