Remembering Reggie...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i met him when he was in hawaii for the probowl back in the 90's.

my best friend had leukimea (rip nate) and one of his wishes was to meet some of the philly eagles, so we got to visit the players during practice for the pro bowl... he was a real nice dude, talked story with us, signed autographs, introduced us to a bunch of other players.... all around seemed like a nice person.

RIP

Originally posted by Plagiarism+Dec 28 2004, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plagiarism - Dec 28 2004, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jimduggan@Dec 28 2004, 05:03 AM

fuck that homophobe.

go packers

yeah seriously. reggie white was an asshole.

[/b]

this is a thread 2 honor reggie not dishonor him, keep the negativity out! someones gotta speak 4 the dead and although i never knew reggie on a personal level, i still respect him. rip reggie white all time philly defence sack king, also the minister of defence...u will always b remembered... ;)

Guest platapie

rest in power reggie had teh eagles defense on lock with golic and the crew for all you haters you guys must be faggot ass cowboy fans or somthing. losers go cry to your boyfriends abotu how pastey and white you are and listen to more hardcore emo and cry in the basement reggie was fuckign sick. fuck you pussy ass treehuggin testicle carryin rusty troumbone giving fucks!