REMEMBERING NEVER - women and children die first

seeking

a while ago i got a ton of metal floated to me off a friends ipod. i've been slowly trying to chip away at listening to it all, which is no an easy task. yesterday i came upon 'remembering never', and guys, i gotta say...this album is fucking hot. it's like they took the metalcore formula, and turned it inside out. instead of writing songs with a break down placed at the chorus, or at the 2/3rds marker, they write a break down with a chorus or a song at the 2/3rd marker! all killer, no filler! this shit is awesome. it's fucking 50 minutes of 45bpm floor punches. when i listen to it, i want to hold a rubber mallet in each leather-work-gloved hand and spin in fucking circles, blowing out peoples faces.

stuff is totally making me happy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Im Broke@Oct 15 2004, 05:26 PM

is 'remembering never' the artist or album.?

you know its a metal band if someone has to ask if that's the artist or album title. metal bands and rock bands in general give themselves some of the strangest nonsense names.

you can just come up with random words and they will pass as metal band names:

Savage Mercy

Black Cornfield

Stacks of Infinity

No Vacancy

Poolhall Dutch

Apartment 47

"Dude do you listen to Apartment 47 they are so fucking rad"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking@Oct 15 2004, 09:24 AM

when i listen to it, i want to hold a rubber mallet in each leather-work-gloved hand and spin in fucking circles, blowing out peoples faces.

:lol:

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 16 2004, 01:53 PM

you know its a metal band if someone has to ask if that's the artist or album title. metal bands and rock bands in general give themselves some of the strangest nonsense names.

you can just come up with random words and they will pass as metal band names:

Savage Mercy

Black Cornfield

Stacks of Infinity

No Vacancy

Poolhall Dutch

Apartment 47

"Dude do you listen to Apartment 47 they are so fucking rad"

Hardcore Bandname Generator

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Oct 17 2004, 04:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Oct 17 2004, 04:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Oct 16 2004, 02:18 PM

you should just listen to BONGZILLA

No one should ever listen to bongzilla. They were playing at this Lamb Of God/Martyr AD/Nehemiah show i went to, and they were so unbelievably boring. Ugh.

[/b]

that's why it was shortly followed by, "not really"

speaking of boring:

DYSRHYTHMIA

I fuck sat through an hour long set of BORING

because of their huge set they cut Exhumed and Pig Destroyer's sets down drastically. This pissed me off greatly considering the raging hard on I have for Pig Destroyer.