Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

be glad it wasn't this sicko !

-------------------------------------------

Friday, March 22, 2002

Sex charges stun school

Accused teacher 'highly regarded'

By JACK BOLAND, Toronto Sun

Students of a west-end Toronto high school expressed shock and disbelief after learning that one of their teachers is facing charges in last weekend's bizarre sex attack at a gas station in Vaughan.

The students at Archbishop Romero Catholic Secondary School, near Weston and Rogers Rds., were informed by a message from principal Frank Piddisi over the public address system and later in a letter for their parents that popular teacher Micaelo Balingit, 36, was facing sex assault and threatening charges.

"Most of them are shocked because Mr. Balingit was so highly regarded generally by students and teachers alike," Piddisi said.

The letter said Balingit, their physics and math teacher, had "been removed from regular teaching duties pending the resolution of the matters under investigation."

'STRESSFUL'

"This is a very stressful and emotional time for our entire community," the letter said.

Balingit was arrested after police studied gas purchases made Sunday evening with a debit or credit card and the surveillance video taken inside the Esso station in Vaughan.

It is now believed a man dressed as a woman assaulted the 17-year-old clerk, York Regional Const. Steve Morrell said.

Police said a customer arrived about 8 p.m., pumped gas and went inside the store to pay. The "woman" dropped a bank card, slid under the counter and at knifepoint fondled the boy's genitals before performing oral sex on him. The boy called police.

His attacker was described as 5-foot-2, 120 pounds, and wearing a brown leather jacket and olive coloured pants.

Yesterday OAC student Gabriella Correia, 19, was more upset at the thought that the allegations could bring their school into disrepute.

"It is embarrassing to our school that everybody is talking about us," Correia said. "I don't believe (the allegations). He never had any enemies. Everybody at school loved that guy."

Other students, among them Darcy Duarte, 18, another OAC student who'd been taught by Balingit, called him easy-going.

"He is the best," Duarte said. "He is my favourite teacher."

Balingit was taken into custody by police at home in the north Bolton area Tuesday evening and charged with sexual assault with a weapon and threatening.

He refused to comment yesterday.

Balingit has been suspended with pay until the investigation is completed by police. He is to appear in a Newmarket courtroom on April 23.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah im sure they werent men in dresses , good one there chief .

my math teacher in grade 9 was a drunk , he always had booze in his desk , and we used to bring him vodka and shit for xmas , the next few tests were always A's , regardless of how we actually did

ok guys mr. balingit is a really tough grader ok.....he said he was gonna stop by the gas station and give me some extra credit work so i could pull up my grade. Little did I know he was gonna pull down my pants.------------------I splooged in both of his eyes though so I got him back...hehehe. Mr. Balingit will always be my favorite teacher, oh he's a pretty good cocksucker too I might add.

shit man, teachers are crazy, a lot of them dont take their job seriously at all. my friends and i were talkin about this the other night. three of them had a teacher in junior high that got so many complaints that he was fired. anyhow, my boy detailed cars one summer and at the next lot over this teacher was selling mitsubishi's. now hes a bouncer at a shitty club. last school year, a 26 year old teacher at our high school married a hot young english teacher at the school. this school year he got caught having an affair with a girl that graduated 2 years ago. dude was a fuckin scumball.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by cmeup

so what tha fuck? the teacher gave some DUDE brains?

a man, dressed like a woman..? that's not very cool for a teenager to have to deal with.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by --zeSto--

"He is the best," Duarte said. "He is my favourite teacher."

i wonder why???:rolleyes:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by --zeSto--

-------------------------------------------

Friday, March 22, 2002

Sex charges stun school

Accused teacher 'highly regarded'

By JACK BOLAND, Toronto Sun

...His attacker was described as 5-foot-2, 120 pounds, and wearing a brown leather jacket and olive coloured pants.

uhm, im no Rocky, but if the attacker was 5'2', 120lbs, and tried to push up on me... knife or not, the end result would not be him slobbin my knob

Archived