Remember This?

the brooklyn pimp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember the episode of different strokes with coleman's birthday party. they lost like $200 and ended up finding it at the end.

there was some girl in a wheelchair that everyone felt sorry for at the party. seriously one of the most depressing shows i have ever seen.

well, speaking from a purely hetero standpoint... I would say Gary, because he would take up less of the bed and is almost small enough to be thought of as a teddy bear... plus, if I kick him in my sleep there is NO way he's gonna kick my ass

Judging from the background in the picture. I would assume that the episode was from Knightrider and NOT Diff'rent Strokes. It looks like the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood CA. I remember they used to let you sit in KITT. That was bad ass.

Smart, do you really think hasselhoff could kick your ass? So I don't think it matters who you choose.

Originally posted by Pistol

Judging from the background in the picture. I would assume that the episode was from Knightrider and NOT Diff'rent Strokes. It looks like the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood CA. I remember they used to let you sit in KITT. That was bad ass.

Smart, do you really think hasselhoff could kick your ass? So I don't think it matters who you choose.

nope it definatly was from different strokes...they went on vaction to universal studios hollywood and let the hyjinx begin. :crazy:

Originally posted by NATO

did you see him in the simpsons?

word... great episode. thats the one where they had that "Funzo" doll that somewhat resembled furbies. He's been in other episodes too. There will never be a better primetime cartoon than the simpsons. A close second is Sealab 2021

Guest focus

Get me Sealab

does anyone have sealab links for ftp servers or shit, i seriously have seen five and i need to see more, someone help me please.

hell yeah i remember that! it was definitely different strokes. they all looked up to knight rider and they snuck on the set. they were hiding in this car on the set of the show that was supposed to blow up and hasselholf saved them just in time. it was the one where arnold's 'dad' was marrying that lady with the 6 year old white trash son. they all went to universal studios as a family trip. classic episode.

Archived