Remember that stupid ass movie the graffiti artist

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm cool on this shit. i'd like Mero to visit this thread and do a review of it.

"There’s a gay presence in the graffiti subculture and in the skateboarding subculture. It’s a subculture that generally sees itself as fiercely heterosexual."

we're fierce for a reason you cunt.

AE: There is a scene in café that is a prelude to the intimate scene in Jesse’s apartment, where Nick doesn’t respond when Jesse asks him if he thinks the girl behind the counter is cute. It struck me as another example of the way gay people try to figure out if someone they are interested in is also gay without coming out and asking. And then Jesse invites him to share his bed, and they slowly inch closer together.

JB: They’re both trying to feel each other out. For Nick, it’s more of a non-verbal thing. The inching together--I just felt like nothing needed to be said. At this point, they’re just letting their hearts be open. Nick is very aware of Jesse and has been and he’s trying to understand his feelings toward Jesse and Jesse’s feelings in response.

"There’s a gay presence in the graffiti subculture and in the skateboarding subculture. It’s a subculture that generally sees itself as fiercely heterosexual."

awww hell noooooo

where im from, in the skating scene and graff scene, if people find out ur gay, you get the shit beat out of you. nuff said

Originally posted by votone@May 4 2005, 06:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

where im from, in the skating scene and graff scene, if people find out ur gay, you get the shit beat out of you. nuff said

sounds like a nice group of kids.

Originally posted by votone@May 4 2005, 06:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

If your friends beat up gay people, they're the biggest bunch of asslicking fucking faggots I've ever heard of. You wanna fuck, bitch?

Originally posted by GnomeToys+May 4 2005, 11:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - May 4 2005, 11:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-votone@May 4 2005, 06:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

If your friends beat up gay people, they're the biggest bunch of asslicking fucking faggots I've ever heard of. You wanna fuck, bitch?

[/b]

Yes.

I don't particlularly like or dislike gay people. I don't really give a shit who they do it with. If there's a guy who's an asshole, and he happens to be a gay dude, then I don't like him because he's an asshole.

Originally posted by ODS-1@May 3 2005, 10:44 AM

They actually interviewed the guy from the movie..... Check out the URL for this place.

http://www.afterelton.com/movies/2005/5/graffiti.html

Ods, Did you hip us to this because yer lonely? I saw your ass a couple of weeks ago at the skatepark. I should have not seen that. You fruitee lil bastard. Jail rules if you get head from a man it doesnt make you gay? The guy giving you head is GAY though. @#@

Originally posted by votone@May 4 2005, 03:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

And just where would that be that "ur" from? Alabama? Oklahoma? Mississippi? And further... how many writers and skateboarders have come out where "ur" from? Is this an epidemic that the rest of us are unaware of in "ur" hood? So, I'm trying to understand here... if "ur" hanging out with a dude and "ur" all painting and shit, and dude comes over and tells you he likes the company of other boys... you immediately start throwing knuckles? Or do you wait until you've mentioned it to enough people that will help you beat the shit out of him, put on some latex gloves so as not catch anything when you touch him, get everyone to light some torches and grab a few pitchforks and then go down to the 7Eleven where he's more than likely reading Playgirl, and be the tough guy that you really are and show that faggot that you don't take kindly to his advances... where "ur" from?

The maturity level on this board can be impressive at times...

Originally posted by Joker+May 6 2005, 07:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joker - May 6 2005, 07:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-votone@May 4 2005, 03:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

And just where would that be that "ur" from? Alabama? Oklahoma? Mississippi? And further... how many writers and skateboarders have come out where "ur" from? Is this an epidemic that the rest of us are unaware of in "ur" hood? So, I'm trying to understand here... if "ur" hanging out with a dude and "ur" all painting and shit, and dude comes over and tells you he likes the company of other boys... you immediately start throwing knuckles? Or do you wait until you've mentioned it to enough people that will help you beat the shit out of him, put on some latex gloves so as not catch anything when you touch him, get everyone to light some torches and grab a few pitchforks and then go down to the 7Eleven where he's more than likely reading Playgirl, and be the tough guy that you really are and show that faggot that you don't take kindly to his advances... where "ur" from?

[/b]

When we say words like "faggot" or call each other "gay" We seldom stop to think of the ramifications of our words on a culture we hate and fear. We hate and fear them because a "white collar christian" belief system tells us these people are bad, wrong, and sick. You have to remember people like Mathew Sheppard of Laramie Wyoming and ponder who is really the sick, wrong, or bad person. I am a guilty one. I use hatefull speach everyday. I just try to recognize it and work to change it when it comes up. We are humans of Earth. Perfection is unatainable.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZEZ+May 6 2005, 04:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZEZ - May 6 2005, 04:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Joker@May 6 2005, 07:09 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-votone@May 4 2005, 03:21 PM

awww hell noooooo

When we say words like "faggot" or call each other "gay" We seldom stop to think of the ramifications of our words on a culture we hate and fear. We hate and fear them because a "white collar christian" belief system tells us these people are bad, wrong, and sick. You have to remember people like Mathew Sheppard of Laramie Wyoming and ponder who is really the sick, wrong, or bad person. I am a guilty one. I use hatefull speach everyday. I just try to recognize it and work to change it when it comes up. We are humans of Earth. Perfection is unatainable.

[/b]

Your a FAGGOT :haha:

finally seen the movie, heard all kind of interesting reviews. seemed a little slow. and then the love scene. that was one thing i didn't have to see. was curious why no one said anything about it till now. if i knew about that i probably wouldn't have wasted my time to watch it. back to the movie i was surprised why they didn't get harassed more in the shops/stores like in real life when you walk into a place with a backpack looking all shady?