Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

* REMEMBER 9-11*

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by inus12, Sep 11, 2002.

1. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

WOW 1 YEAR SINCE THE TOWER ATACKS. IT FEELS LIKE FOR EVER.
    I REMEMBER I WAS CLEANING CARS.AND IT CAME ON THE RADIO THAT A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS.THE SHIT HIT THE FAN WHEN THEY COLLAPSED THOUGH.
    WELL I HOPE EVERYONE TAKES TIME TO REMEMBER WHAT THEY WHERE DOING THAT DAY AND ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE THAT GOT TOGETHER ON THE WORST DAY IN THE WORLD.
    "GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY....AMERICA FUCKIN RULES"

dEoHcE...TheMostBlunted

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

3. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

i wish there was a wae to totally deminish terrorism.people need to embrace peace everywhere on this planet.condolences...

4. i was eating mushrooms when the towers collapsed i still dont know if it was really real...

5. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

that early in the morning?thats weird as hell.......this world sux,im moving to a diferent world,then im stealing dwane wayne's glasses.so fat yo.in all seriousness,its rilly sad that all those people were werking rilly hard or doing sumthing else goin bout dayly life and they are gone now,with out any last werds to their families,very sad the living family members and friends couldnt do the same eether....its so sad.

6. SEone

SEone Member

7. jarjarbinks

jarjarbinks Junior Member

long live New York city.

8. fr8rokr

fr8rokr Member

9. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Junior Member

I LOVE NY.

However, "america" as an attitude and government and corporation can still suck my dick.

It wasn't "the worst day in the world"... what about the day the US dropped Nuclear Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, exterminating most of the people in the whole city, or the day the US carpet bombed Dresden? All three cities were civilian targets and far more lives were lost there than on September 11. What about the millions of people who die in the third world as a result of earthquakes or flooding, or genocide? Get your head out of your patriotic ass. Or don't, I'm not so naive to expect that you will even think about what I'm saying. Long live this wonderful corporation we call america.

RIP to ALL the innocent people who died this year, regardless of so-called race or nationality. Lives were lost not only on September 11th, 2001, but also in the racist backlash in the US, the so-called "operation enduring freedom" that killed thousands of innocents, and the oppressive regime of Israel over the Palestinian people.

NO WAR ON IRAQ.

AND POST SOME FUCKING FLICKS OR POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    [​IMG]

10. 4th miracle

4th miracle New Jack

are you kidding me......

11. 4th miracle

4th miracle New Jack

Re: .

.........a tyrant is a tyrant is a tyrant..........

12. blancito

blancito Guest

13. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

then move somewhere else if yo udont like it and stop bitching...ungrateful...

14. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Guest

If you stop tagging American Businesses, The terrorists win.

15. I LOVE NY

I LOVE NY Member

I MISS THOSE TOWER'S.IT SUCKS LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW AND NOT SEEING THOSE TWO BUILDINGS STANDING THERE.:(