Remember 9/11

Santa Claus

so all those signs that say, "Remember 9/11", i want to put a question mark after each one. so instead of being a rememberance, the signs would be a question, "Remember 9/11?" and it'll be funny because its like, "of course i do." its been ok to joke about 9/11 since december.

peanut, peanut butter

and jelly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, maybe in this case you should just keep working with the toys Santa... comedy doesn't seem t be your racket... it would be funnier and probably more politically provocative to write the word 'farting' on every stop sign in your town, so they would all say "Stop Farting"

Guest postaholic

^^^^^^ for reals...

he would be on some mushy shit if he lost someone in that shit... but since he didnt he thinks its comedy...

ungrateful fuck.

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT YOU BEING A CORNY FUCKING NERD THAT ALWAYS RUINS POSTS WITH GAY JOKES THAT ARE NEVER EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY???

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT YOU HAVING THE GAY NAME OF AN EVEN GAYER BOOTLEG CORNBALL RAPPER EVEN THOUGH YOU LIVE IN STARBUCKS, OREGON WHERE YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED WITH SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT AND MAKING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS?

BEAT IT YOU FUCKING LOSER...

Make this a sticky!!!

Yo, some of the family members (over 600) of those killed "when the war started" filed a lawsuit against Sudan and Saudi Arabia for OVER $100 trillion. These countries sponsor those fucks, charges are racketeering, wrongful death, negligence and conspiracy. They say the money will come from the countries asssets in the US! I dont know shit about economics but that is some deep shit, "The complaint also ignores the Bush administration's delicate diplomatic balancing act with Saudi Arabia by bluntly blaming the kingdom's officials and institutions for the attacks. I hope we win. I was listening to Howard Stern and they said some shit that bugged me out, they were saying that once we have the electric cars perfected, we can tell these scumbaggs to go fuck themselves because we will have enough petro here to run all other shit that needs oil................I was'nt there and I do not believe I know anybody that passed........I was raised in NY though and I believe that it effects NY'ers more because people that never saw these structures in person do not know.......if you stood at the base of these buildings you couldnt see the tops........I cannot believe we do not have a sticky for this yet....

Guest wydontyudie2

ooooooooh fuck 9-11 im sick of this bullshit propagating political mass quasi liberal media bullshit. No one REALLY gives a fuck except fpr those who lost lives because of it but in reality those losers need to wake up because the iseralies who lose entire generations dont automatically erect into memorial propaganda scheme. It makes me sick hopw this country values life like it means something while the mainstream media and ideaologies of the public look and believe otherwise. Oh he murdered someone????? oh let that fucker fry, and let him rot till he fries vecuase that was my "baby" and he was just about to go to college. Fuck that murder is murder but shit gets organized and bound like its good and bad literature. Like certain lives are worth more than others. So a wiseguy kills another wiseguy??? do you rope him up??? fuck no they are both criminals in societies(sp) eyes so the act of law breaking here isnt so prevalent. You see how americans work???

well fuck it cause itsa sick sad tale how we bastardize our realism of law here. WE dont live ina democracy we live ina timocracy, and if you dont know what that means maybe you should consult socrates' teachings.

Originally posted by wydontyudie2

ooooooooh fuck 9-11 im sick of this bullshit propagating political mass quasi liberal media bullshit.

good christ....please shut your teenage, wanna-be-revolutionary-fanzine-reading ass up. that was about the most retarded, misguided thing ive read today....

as for this thread it can go...just think back to how you felt that day and then try and have your giggles or down play it....

Guest --zeSto--

I went painting on 9/11.

I made sure to date my stuff. It will never get buffed.

maybe I'll get a pic. It's kind of spooky to see it now.

sadly i agree with whydontyoudie...im seriously tired of all this patriotic "AMERICA RULES" bullshit...i dont fuckin care....im not doing anything to help this country and im proud...fuck all these middle classs white suburban people who think this country is so fuckin great....and that whole shit about victims sueing for 100 trillion....thats the biggest bullshit i ever heard...just a bunch of menopause widows trying to get money so they wont have to work...yea im real fuckin patriotic huh!

keep in mind america more then made up for it in wrongful deaths on the otherside.. i wonder why that isnt a bigger issue.

**not to be rude but it was ovbiously your boys time.. otherwise he would still be here, just because you werent ready for it doesnt mean it wasnt his time. he did what he needed to do while he was here and just leave it at that, people die.

im a fucking asshole.

Middle class!? Nigga I am from Brooklyn, joined the military when I was 18. You'sre mad corny with that "fuck the government" bullshit.I enlisted in the military because I was at the point where I either join an institution or be institutionalized. I got out but I still have fam in there, most of the enlistedmen in the military are there for the chance to go to school and hold it down for there family. YO, when they kick that draft in effect and they call your number, let me know son, I will go for you..........and I say that on the strength.......................

I'm wondering what the hell this thread is about.

I know I think about this all the time, I don't live in New York, or know anyone who died personally, but I see it's effects on the lives around me daily. Mom and pop shit is getting closed down here all the time. Massive gentrification of the country. These are scary times people. Everybody lost something, some more than others.

Guest wydontyudie2

ill tell you how i felt that day, and by the way asshole im not teenager as of a couple months ago and im not an un-intellegent person nor do i just look past all the muck around us, but any way. I felt a bit of dissmay and aprehension then i soon left that for a feeling of apathy mixed with happines, because a wanted this country to experience a catastrophe. you might ask why and ill retort to that in saying that we were up to hihg and neede a fall from graces to see what we have. Now that its happened we are faced here with a decision which the liberal cabinent of George W. has made shitty decisions in consequence. nevertheless we make good weapons and will continue this tradition since we are a highly facist nation. I myself renounce this attitude and will turn my head to it once again. One of our greatest fore fathers did say that we We need a good revolution every 20 years so we know what it means to be free. Think about it, itsa good theory.

Originally posted by 23578

I'm wondering what the hell this thread is about.

I know I think about this all the time, I don't live in New York, or know anyone who died personally, but I see it's effects on the lives around me daily. Mom and pop shit is getting closed down here all the time. Massive gentrification of the country. These are scary times people. Everybody lost something, some more than others.

im trying to understand what youre saying , when you say you 'see the effects' , and how 'mom and pops shops are getting closed down all the time', but i dont think thats entirely to blame because of sept.11. mom and pop stores like bills hardware (i made the name up, you get the idea) cant stay above water because the probably got home depot on the right of them , and Lowe's and Walmart inbetween. in my city the only stores that keep it "mom and pops" are the liquor stores, and my guess is thats only because they dont sell hard liquor at am/pm or 7-11...

look, i agree to a certain extent but regardless, im not going to sit here and shit on the people who lost there lives in a "fall from grace" as you so put it....

i agree a lot of things need to change but being apathetic or happy about the loss of innocent life isnt the way to go and if you were really so vigilant about this country changing you would be doing more than sitting on your ass screaming about "not buying into tragedy"....

YOU PEOPLE SOUND FUCKING RETARDED... WHYDONTUDIE, DUDE PLEASE LEARN A LITTLE SPELLING AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO APPEAR INTELLIGENT...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLIND PATRIOTISM, ALTHOUGH I'LL ADMIT THAT RIGHT AFTER THE ATTACKS I DID FALL INTO THAT TRAP INITIALLY... BUT THEN I GAVE IT SOME THOUGHT AND REALIZED THAT ALTHOUGH I DON'T CONSIDER OUR COUNTRY'S FOREIGN POLICIES RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED, I'M STILL NOT GOING TO SUPPORT OUR GOVERNMENT SIMPLY BECAUSE WE GOT ATTACKED... I LOVE AMERICA, BUT I DON'T SUPPORT A LOT OF WHAT WE STAND FOR, DOMESTICALLY OR GLOBALLY... HOWEVER, I DO SUPPORT CERTAIN MEASURES BEING TAKEN TO PREVENT US FROM BEING ATTACKED AGAIN...

MY MAIN POINT IS THAT IF YOUR BOY DIED ON THAT DAY, LIKE MINE DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO INDULGE IN YOUR LITTLE SPOILED IDEALISTIC RAMBLINGS...

This one is long but compelling. Capt. Maniscalco has articulated what

a lot of us have been thinking. "You Worry Me" by American Airline's Pilot - Capt. John Maniscalco Jerusalem, March 1, 2002 The following is the speech delivered by an American Airlines pilot atthe annual Kahane memorial dinner, Jan. 29, 02: "You worry me. I wish you didn't. I wish when I walked down the

streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me. I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands, professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and

our friends for more than 20 years now. I don't fully understand their grievances and hate but I know that nothing can justify the inhumanity

of their attacks. On September 11, nineteen ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in my country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches,fearless public servants, and children's mothers. So I notice you now. I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage and hate and prejudice that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help. As a rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell the difference between you, and the Arab /Muslim terrorist. How do I differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR constitution, while they plot the next attack that will slaughter those very same good neighbors and children? The events of September 11th changed the answer. It is not my responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of it's religions, with ALL of it's different citizens, with all of it's faults. It is time for every Arab-Muslim in this country to determine it for me. I want to know, I demand to know, and I have a right to know whether or not you love America. Do you pledge allegiance to it's flag? Do you proudly display in front of your house, or on your car? Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that He will protect and prosper it? Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in

one of your "Jihads"? Are you thankful for the freedom that only this

nation affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it. Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions you are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of

America. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent because I worry about who you regard as innocent. And no more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks because I worry

about what is unprovoked to you. I am not interested in any more sympathy...I am only interested in action. What will you do for America -- our great country -- at this time of crisis, at this time of war? I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets. I

want to hear you chanting "Allah Bless America". I want to see young Arab-Muslim men enlisting in the military. I want to see a commitment

of money, time, and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole. The FBI has a list of over 400 people they want to

talk to regarding the WTC attack. Many of these people live and socialize in Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they

are. Hand them over to us, now! But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action. Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisals. The very few Arab-Muslim representatives that HAVE appeared in the media were defensive and equivocating. They seemed more concerned with making sure that the United States prove who was responsible before taking action. They seemed more concerned with protecting their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in the United States and abroad than they did with supporting our country and denouncing "leaders" like Khadafi, Hussein, Farrakhan, and Arafat. If the true teachings of Islam proclaim

tolerance and peace and love for all people then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up. What good is it if the teachings in the Koran are good and pure and true when your "leaders" are teaching fanatical interpretations, terrorism, and intolerance. It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if large numbers of the world's Muslims interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion. A form that has been demonstrated to us over and over again. A form whose structure is built upon a foundation of violence, death, and suicide. A form whose members are recruited from the prisons around the world. A form whose members defended Johnny Cochran and O. J. Simpson after the latter butchered his wife and murdered an innocent friend. A form whose members (some as young a five years old ) are seen day after day, week in and week out,year after year, marching in the streets around the world, burning effigies of our presidents, burning the American flag, shooting weapons into the air. A form whose members convert from a peaceful religion, only to take up arms against the great United States of America, the country of their birth. A form whose rules are so twisted, that their traveling members refuse to show their faces at airport security checkpoints, in the name of Islam. Do you and your fellow Muslims hate us because our women proudly how their faces in public rather than cover up like a shameful whore? Do

you and your fellow Muslims hate us because we drink wine with dinner, or

celebrate Christmas? Do you and you fellow Muslims hate us because we have befriended Israel, the ONLY civilized nation in the entire miiddle-east? And if you and your fellow Muslims hate us, then why in

the world are you even here? Are you here to take our money? Are you here to undermine our peace and stability? Are you here to destroy us? If so, I want you to leave. I want you to go back to your desert sandpit where women are treated like rats and dogs. I want you to take your religion, your friends, and your family back to your Islamic extremists, and STAY THERE! We will NEVER give in to your influence, your retarded mentality, your twisted, violent, intolerant religion. We will NEVER allow the attacks of September 11, or any others for that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us: Our rights under the greatest constitution in the world. I want to know where every Arab-Muslim in this country stands and Ithink it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers

and sisters who died protecting the very constitution that is protecting you and your family. I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American. But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand. Until then ... you worry me."

What do you think of that?

Archived