Relationships....

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok, I am in a relationship, and habing a "fight" with the woman. I say if two people are not fucking than they are friends, and there is no relationship ie. boyfriend/girlfriend. Sexual things, kissing and touching and fucking are what makes the difference between friends and bf/gf's If your not fucking and shit your just friends, some one back me up on this dammit...

Originally posted by slyle

Ok, I am in a relationship, and habing a "fight" with the woman. I say if two people are not fucking than they are friends, and there is no relationship ie. boyfriend/girlfriend. Sexual things, kissing and touching and fucking are what makes the difference between friends and bf/gf's If your not fucking and shit your just friends, some one back me up on this dammit...

titles and statuses are so fucking stupid if you're going to be at such a shallow point as that. does everything need to be concrete for you? what you've just said is that you must be able to prove that you are in a relationship before you can call it one by something physical. have you forgotten about abstract things? we aren't apes.

Guest KING OF HELL

i think that sometimes people dont want to admit that the physical part of the relationship is such an important part. people like to say things about the emotion being the deciding factor, which is true, but i think that the way you express that is through that physical contact. and it doesnt have to be fucking. kissing, holding hands... shit like that .little touches and looks, and inside jokes and all that are just ways to express that feeling. there are other things. letting people see a part of you no one gets to see, being open around them, more vulnerable....these are ALSO ways to express that. dont just harp on the fucking part. thats what gets guys introuble with the fucking part. we arent paying attention to anything but the fucking and when we are paying attention to that, its not to her and how to please her, its just enjoying the fuck, which is fun sometimes, but it just becomes such a lame habit that she will just get bored fucking you and stop doing it.

have more fun with the kissing, and all the other shit, complement her...be vulnerable..express yourself in just as many ways as she does, and THATS what makes the relationship.

said my piece. no one cares. it doesnt pertain to me anyway. im sitting here alone. fuckit!

Archived