relationships

I45_TEXAS_I45

so ive been single for about 3 months now.

i was the one that broke up our realtionship with my ex girl.

cuz she wanted to get married and all and i just wasnt ready..

plus she had a baby already by another guy, and that was a no no.

i couldnt get married this young especially with a girl who had a child

already.

well now ive been single and i havnt really been look for girls to date and what not. but ive talked to my ex-girl and think that she found someone already....

now this the worst feeling ever ...

knowing that someone u love ( i still got somewhat feelings for her, not the same as it used to be but you know what i mean)...

anyway..seeing someone you love, be with someone else.

well ill get off work and drink with the homeboys. too cheer me up..

kind of feeling down....

but o well....................life ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm...sounds like my last big relationship..minus jerry's my baby daddy tactics..my ex and i were together for 4 years..marriage came in the picture and wilt left for a different state...she now dates the biggest douche bag ive ever met...and she hates me...and i love it...shit happens..

my ex ended up with one of my friends..i was gonna beat the hell outta the kid when i saw them togetehr one night, but insted later that night i hooked up with this girl and realized what i had been missing. so i decided that shes his problem now, and i have a new gf who just plain fuckin rules. i lucked out.

Re: Re: relationships

Did you tell her this straight out before she got with you? [/b]

not really ...i didnt think the realationship would last..or whatever (i didnt really mind the baby)

..but when the marriage thing came up...

yea i told her that her having a baby already ...was one of the reasons i just couldnt get married..............yup i felt really bad and all. plus i got alot of shit from my family ......when they found out she had a baby..

Re: Re: Re: relationships

Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

not really ...i didnt think the realationship would last..or whatever (i didnt really mind the baby)

nothing personal, but men should have their scrotum sanded for this sort of thing.

guess it would be harder to get into her knickers if you had been honest and said, "look, before you waste any of you life on me, you should know that I don't see any possibilty of a future for us..........."?

course, she's an idiot for letting it get to 1+years without asking..............

true ..

its fucking hard to date now..

i go to the club and meet new females ..but i just dont calll them.

one year and 3 months without trying to hook up wiht someone..

leaves u rusty...

ive only been out with one chick since we broke up...and she was hella boring...

i aint got no game what so ever ....but i guess i got to step it up ...if i want to get to know the females...and get some dam ass.

all your talk about how you can't marry because she has a child by another man is pretty shallow. My sister has a child and is divorced, so by your reasoning should she not be able to find a man just because things didn't work out with her ex husband and she made a mistake?...I'm not trying to be a dick but thinking like that can make you miss out on alot of good girls, and can piss alot of people off.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

all your talk about how you can't marry because she has a child by another man is pretty shallow. My sister has a child and is divorced, so by your reasoning should she not be able to find a man just because things didn't work out with her ex husband and she made a mistake?...I'm not trying to be a dick but thinking like that can make you miss out on alot of good girls, and can piss alot of people off.

NA DONT GET ME WRONG BY ME SAYING THAT GIRLS WITH KIDS ARE BAD NEWS....

IT JUST AINT ME......IAM SURE THERS GUYS OUT THERE THAT CAN HANDLE THAT KIND OF DRAMA.....JUST NOT ME...ESPECAILLY BEENING THIS YOUNG...

PLUS ...DONT SAY UR LIL NEPHEW/NIECE IS A MISTAKE...THATS HARSH MAN..

THERES NOTHNG MORE INOCENT THAN A BABY

^^^

word.. tease....

you seem like a cool cat...

na..........u still a little bitch........

hhaha

na...just kidiing.man.....u cool

.anyway.....iam at the house...chillin....

just go back from..chillin with the homeboys....

drunk....and jamming out to songs...that make me remenis (sp)..on her

..it fucking sucks man......not a good feeling at all

iam sure when i find my next gal...ill get over her..

i know i wont ever get totally over her..cuz she ment alot to me...

but i guess thats..life.............

peace

how's the hangover?

well let me tell you this....this might not be true but in my situation, it just happened to be something that i stood by:

my fiance and i broke up once in our whole 4 year relationship. he found another girl, and i was devastated. but i just let him go. and i remember someone telling me that "if you really love them, let them go. and if it was meant to be, they will be back."

i couldnt just wait for him and let all the opportunities pass me by, so i went back into the dating scene.

fuck.....to make this shorter...he came back and we are now getting married.

dont sit there and dwell on someone. if they really want to be with you, then it is really meant to be. but go out there and start dating again. you'll prolly meet someone that will be worth your time even more.

i'm a fucking optimitic person.

Most 21 year olds are no where near ready to settle down. Maybe it was better if you broke things off. I would suggest to still keep things good between you all and who knows....maybe 4-5 years from now you will be back together and work with the original plan.

Here's what you do:

You grab yourself a hammer, a big iron-handled, industrial one, and you find this new guy she's with at a time when they aren't together. Follow him to somewhere secluded, like a dark parking lot or a wide open park, and wait until you can get the drop on him. At this point, take out the hammer and creep up on him reeeaaall slow-like, so he doesn't know you're there, then tap him on the shoulder, introduce yourself as Fred Jenkins and just start CLUBBING YOURSELF TO DEATH with the hammer. Crack your face open ... pound your toes into the ground ... pull your pants down, lay your dick out on something solid and BASH it into a flat, bloody, dripping-with-battered-genital-flesh pulp. Then pull out a straw and suck all the blood up into your mouth, swishing it around like listerine then spit it out onto your chest while humming "stairway to heaven" and dancing like Tom Jones.

He'll think your nuts, you'll be dead or in seriously critical pain, and everything will work out nicely.

:love2:

Originally posted by Clever Name

Here's what you do:

You grab yourself a hammer, a big iron-handled, industrial one, and you find this new guy she's with at a time when they aren't together. Follow him to somewhere secluded, like a dark parking lot or a wide open park, and wait until you can get the drop on him. At this point, take out the hammer and creep up on him reeeaaall slow-like, so he doesn't know you're there, then tap him on the shoulder, introduce yourself as Fred Jenkins and just start CLUBBING YOURSELF TO DEATH with the hammer. Crack your face open ... pound your toes into the ground ... pull your pants down, lay your dick out on something solid and BASH it into a flat, bloody, dripping-with-battered-genital-flesh pulp. Then pull out a straw and suck all the blood up into your mouth, swishing it around like listerine then spit it out onto your chest while humming "stairway to heaven" and dancing like Tom Jones.

He'll think your nuts, you'll be dead or in seriously critical pain, and everything will work out nicely.

:love2:

.wtf...

man u need help...

and why would i start clubbing my self with the hammer....ill start clubbing him...not me...

ill let u guys in on a lil secret. If u dont want the topic of marriage to come up then dont rock a long term relationship. Most gurls are the same they want to get married & pop out a kid or 2. Its just the way the womens mind werks around the age of say 20 and the yrs to follow. ESP> if there in a long relationship. (give or take a couple yrs)

its bound to come up... and some guys cant cope& they bail. but if u put it all that time & effort is it werth it to bail? Y not talk about it, shell understand if ur not ready. she mite not get it, but itll take time & she will.

Originally posted by bOOtyShAkeR

ill let u guys in on a lil secret. If u dont want the topic of marriage to come up then dont rock a long term relationship. Most gurls are the same they want to get married & pop out a kid or 2. Its just the way the womens mind werks around the age of say 20 and the yrs to follow. ESP> if there in a long relationship. (give or take a couple yrs)

its bound to come up... and some guys cant cope& they bail. but if u put it all that time & effort is it werth it to bail? Y not talk about it, shell understand if ur not ready. she mite not get it, but itll take time & she will.

very true

but half of our realationship was arguments about how i wasnt ready..and all this shit.....i told her straight up that i wasnt ready and she was coo with it.....but when it came to the point where she was asking me too get her a ring......thats when i knew to bail...

buts its true...if u tell females u aint ready...they will accept it...

Travel

if you want to find a girl...go to Thailand! If you're white and have blonde hair or blue eyes, or a fat wallet, you'll have no problem. i suggest nana's plaza, dope girls that like young guys...most customers are old fat guys, so you;ll be a pleasant surprise and if you're lucky it wont cost you a dime. if you're really good to her, you may get to take her home. my point is, american girls are bitches and sluts, and Thai girls, even if their job is as a slut, are fuckin wonderful!! i know that sounds insane, but trust me, once you've had a thai girl, you never want anything else...i promise you that!!

Originally posted by ASER1NE

just kill the other guy , problem solved

yeah, I mean how DARE that guy get with the girl YOU ditched? she should be a pariah forever after being with you:rolleyes:

Lemmie ask you to think about this: If YOU got with a girl, and your ex was talking shit about her and thinking about beating her ass - you'd say your ex was a scary stalker, yes?

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah, I mean how DARE that guy get with the girl YOU ditched? she should be a pariah forever after being with you:rolleyes:

haha , i was being sarcastic , towards the post quoted above mine.............

but i know what EL P , is on about , when my girl and i split for a couple months , it was hard as fuck to think about what might have been......

Archived