Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Relationships: Reliving the Pain

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Daze One Million, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

Name some shit that your ex's have done or said to you that was just plain fucked up and you'll never forget

---------

A girl dumped me when she started her freshman year in highschool so her options could be open, i quote her saying "guys are only there to keep the girl warm until someone better comes along"

A girl who i was with for a year tells me "im not ready for a relationship right now"

A girl tells me straight out of the blue "dont call me anymore, i dont want to talk to you again, i dont want to go out with you"

^its not because i did something wrong either that she said that, everything was smooth ,i still dont understand why she was such a bitch about it

2. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

Code:
     (+++);*//&*/"--()_indef.con0~out//#;

"ASCII 0WNZ"

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

me: so are you working this summer?
    her:well i was gonna lifeguard, but i can't be out in the sun
    me: why?
    her: the voices tell me its not a good idea

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

one of my exs dumped me to become a professional slut
    after we broke up she fucked a guy or two every night for a week
    and in the past few years ive heard shes done some biker videos
    as well as other random videos

funny thing is i saw her a little less than a year ago
    and she called me a piece of shit and told me to fuck off

the whole story is on here somewhere

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

fucking bitches...

when I went to London, my girl told me she didn't want to see me off. I was like eh, ok, whatever. When I got back a few weeks later...I found out why. She couldn't see me off, because she was at the same airport in another terminal picking up her exboyfriend. So she fucks this dude the entire time I'm overseas. Dude knocks her up and she tries blaming me. I may not be a genius at math, but I can do the basic math that says I was gone long enough for it to not be MY problem.

6. decu goldyn1

decu goldyn1 Senior Member

ahh and the violin strings get played by the horse haired bow
    here's my bs story
    some guy i was talking to/going out with for about a year and a few months called me one day and said "it's an emergency i need your help... my girlfriend won't believe me and you are just friends... so can you call her and tell her that we are?" as far as i know friends don't experience each other's genitals
    and then there was this one after a month the guy was like let's cut? i was like what math class? he said nah u know cut were done - ha
    ;)

7. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

after we broke up a few dys later I went back to the place we were living at to grab some shit...look in the window and see a half naked dood standing there.:(

8. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

this wasnt a girlfriend, so i dont really consider it a relationship, but fucked up none the less: when i lived in SF, i hung out with this one broad, she seemed pretty cool . one nite we went to a bar. i obviously got drunk, so we went back to my place and screwed. we hung out for another week after a certain emergency came up and i had to skip town about a week later. so im back in socal and im on the dorkbox and she IM's me telling me she is late. she seems happy about, joking to me about it , "i think i want to name him little (insert real name here, add a Y)" im stressing out bad. 2 weeks go by and im still stressed. then i see her online, she tells me she had her period soon after, but it slipped her mind to tell me this info. i talk to my friend who lives in the city and he told me she was fucking with me the whole time..........

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I had the same shit happen but I think the irl got an abbortion and never told me

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i'm not going to repeat the things said since i'm too embarrased that i put up with it but

after the wake of the relationship i had a

broken desk, shelf, computer, closet, door, glasses and various other things.

:(

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

heh, i said to this broad once "when life keeps giving you shit, sometimes you just need some toilet paper"

or something melodramatic like that :lol:

12. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

i've never not been fucked over by a girl

13. Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean Member

girl and i go out for a long time, we go to new york together (as a junior in highschool that was fuckin tight)
    one night, on the phone, she's giving me the whole 'this is too much for me right now school...stress...relationship...blah blah blah' so i say 'ok, are you breaking up with me?' she says 'yeah, but i dont see how this changes anything.' that was like a 10 on my What-The-Fuck scale! the next week she kept sending me notes about how she still loved me, but we couldn't be together. Long story short, i've got some scars on my hands and some broken shit in my room.

same girl, we talked about getting back together, so we're kicking it, and we start making out.
    Me: i missed you
    Her: this isn't going to work
    Me: um...why?
    her: because we made out. lets not tell anyone about this.
    That was fucked up.

word.

14. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

ooh that was some fucked up shit, girls are bitches yo im tellin you

that same girl i was with for a year who broke up with me because she wasnt ready for a relationship ends up crying on the school bus, her friends ask her whats wrong and she says its because she misses me, she then goes and leaves a vm on my shit with a snippet of what used to be "our song" so i call her back that day and play the entire song and then hang up..she then calls me back talkin bout how she misses me and is sorry that shes been ignoring me, and we become friends again...then all of a sudden she stops calling me and her parents tell me to never call again...havent heard from her since

15. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

what file should i look for on kazaa??

heh, i said to this broad once "when life keeps giving you shit, sometimes you just need some toilet paper" :lol: :lol: :lol: