relationships mean nothing.

T=E=A=S=E

is it just me or does it seem like our generation and the ones younger than us today, its like relationships dont mean shit to anyone anymore.

i constantly see people staying with their man/woman for the time being and just waiting until something better comes along. and then they break it off, and go with the better person.

that shit is sad to me.

anyone else noticing this? what do you guys think? are you the same way or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

i don't think it's really ever been any different, holmes.

i guess so.

but i dont know, i know since i dont have a girlfriend right now, if i did though id treat her good and not be looking for the next best thing all the time.

id be content with her until we had problems or whatever else.

but i see people all the time, that have a girl or whatever, and its like their chick doesnt mean shit to them, she's just there, but if something comes along thats better, they'd replace her ass.

and i just think thats messed up.

same thing with chicks.

its like if they come across a man thats better than the one they got, that meaning that theyre more rich, or got a better car, etc, they'll leave their man for the next best thing.

what the fuck ya know?

i think most people are just trying to find what the feel to be their ideal person.. and they may see some bits of what they are searching for in one person but once they find that other than those parts it is sombody else the begin their search anew..

if that made sense at all

i'm glad to say i've never been in an argument with any of my past girlfriends.. i cant stand drama

nothin wrong movin on to somethin better. it's fucked up to be with a girl if she's crazy about you and you KNOW you're just gonna be finding something better soon. but if something better comes along, what are you supposed to do? not go for it? when you decide that you got the best you can get, then you get married.

(like i know anything. i've never broken up with a girl in my life. i've had 4 serious relationships. i'm in one now and i've been dumped by the other three)

Actually.. relationships mean something.

I've been in one off and on for the better part of 4 or 5 years now and she is quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to me.

and before you say "if it's so good how come you guys are on and off" i'll explain it.

Basically both of us are having separate lives right now. for instance, im in arizona shes still in california. we still visit each other and fuck each others brains out.. and we are staying faithful to one another... but we dont have the boyfriend girlfriend labels right now.. because... i dont know how to explain this.. it sort of adds an extra something to the relationship.. and since we are far away we dont want that extra something. and i dont know how to explain what that is.

i fucking suck at explaining my thoughts. god damn it.

also, i wanted to add we talk on the phone/internet every night. i was going to add that but i got caught up in the thought of having sex with ol' girl.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Actually.. relationships mean something.

I've been in one off and on for the better part of 4 or 5 years now and she is quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to me.

and before you say "if it's so good how come you guys are on and off" i'll explain it.

Basically both of us are having separate lives right now. for instance, im in arizona shes still in california. we still visit each other and fuck each others brains out.. and we are staying faithful to one another... but we dont have the boyfriend girlfriend labels right now.. because... i dont know how to explain this.. it sort of adds an extra something to the relationship.. and since we are far away we dont want that extra something. and i dont know how to explain what that is.

i fucking suck at explaining my thoughts. god damn it.

so you arnt having sex with other girls?

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

YOU MUST BE WHIPPED. IF YOU NEVER GOT IN AN ARGUMENT. YOU NEVER SAID WHAT YOU REALLY THOUGHT.

no i'm a rather blunt person..people who know me.. know that i dont stand for idiotic arguments.. like where were you last night? and i saw you talking to that girl over there in the bar..

its more a matter of steady diolog between partners and finding trouble spots before they get out of hand.

and besides all my past girls are crazy...no joke

and i guess e-personas are different than our real life ones me included.

i ditched the last one .. and a friend of mine called me last night and told me we should get together...ive known her for two years now and i really think she and i could be with eachother for a long time..besides the fact we slept together a year ago "beer". we decided to take shit ultra slow so we dont fuck up our friendship.