REKEY>NSF.PFG.........

Guest YinzerXpress

Guest YinzerXpress

REKEY>NSF.

im from pittsburgh and i like dude's shit alot, and he kills shit, freights, walls and bombing so here is what i got.....

http://www.ohallaronfamily.com/invalidmedia/ful/bwprodnsf.jpg'> old rek with nise and sesk on the busway, 99

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00201007f00000010.jpg'>

http://www.ohallaronfamily.com/invalidmedia/ful/elprodefest.jpg'>

efest 2001

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stupid412

that joe mommas roof is still running strong...

haha thanks for posting my pics easier on me...

i have some more...

but reke crushes this cozy little city

Guest YinzerXpress

NICE CHEER, I HAVENT BEEN AROUND PITTSBURGH ALL THAT MUCH IN THE PAST YEAR SO I DONT HAVE SOO MANY FLICKS, BUT IVE BEEN THERE QUITE A BIT RECENTLY TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIMES....

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

NICE CHEER, I HAVENT BEEN AROUND PITTSBURGH ALL THAT MUCH IN THE PAST YEAR SO I DONT HAVE SOO MANY FLICKS, BUT IVE BEEN THERE QUITE A BIT RECENTLY TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIMES....

me niether bro..im trying to make a visit soon.

Guest YinzerXpress

I TRIED TO DELETE IT BUT DONT KNOW HOW, YOU KNOW WHO I COULD SEND SOMETIHNG TO SO THEY CAN FIX IT? WHEN YOU COMING THROUGH YOU SHOULD DROP ME A LINE A SEE WHATS UP.....

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by cheerleader

i let you know before i come out. usually to edit you just edit, change it, and save it....i sent something to the mods hopefully theyll change it.

COOL THANKS FOR THAT, I EDITED THE THING AND IT DIDNT WORK...

King of the town, cock of the walk, the man with the plan, the "Bigga Nigga" (Sorry CHEERLEADER and CROWN $ -- hahaha I still remember those tags). REKE slams, no doubt about it, bro. Quickly becoming one of my all time faves. Not big-headed about his shit, he just handles it... and then some.

Originally posted by zemdoe sc

i like threads with fad slams in them

i think we determined that FAD's cousin moved to pittsburgh and reps with it. he seems to have calmed down, but for a minute he was killing it...not as much as my man REKE, but stilll....pittsburgh is like philly's rambunctious younger brother.

REKE REAKS!!!!!

Reaks with mad goodness.....

Nah, for real the man puts in work..love the cursive freights!!

Seriously I wish you would have caught that busted nigga fiend with that chair at the corny mexican joint in the shadyside...Oh well, keep up the plan and long live the 369 days.....semple stars foreva!!!:king:

Archived