REKE.NSF *about 8 from this week*

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest euthana5ia

cheerleadrthis thread is your 666th post...i lik the frist one a lto and whoevertook those pictures shoula got the mikro too it looks dope.

a. no flicks of the other shit...different level of the game completely..sorry.

b. im not reke

c. the "same thing" comment: reke can paint a bunch of styles, from fillins to pretty wild pieces like the flick below. but i think as long as his style is unique to him, why would he try to be different everytime? thats his straight letter for fr8s. he bangs out a good 10 of those a week. i dont see the problem youre seeing i guess.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214456f00000008.jpg'>

Guest mikro137
no flicks of the other shit...different level of the game completely..sorry

?...

necs has a night pop , that mikro next to the reke (yellow and black..) was really ugly so thank god for small maricles. he also has a night pop of the door , if you know anything about how i can get that flick , let me know. (is his email the same?)

Originally posted by mikro137

?...

necs has a night pop , that mikro next to the reke (yellow and black..) was really ugly so thank god for small maricles. he also has a night pop of the door , if you know anything about how i can get that flick , let me know. (is his email the same?)

you can ask him about it i guess...id rather not waste space on this thread getting into why there are no flicks of the others kids. ill leave it at this: nsf and pfg have ran those spots for years, now theres a lot of reeeeeeealy bad kids (pun intended) doing half assed, shittily filled CRAP on our trains. sidebusting nsf like 20 minutes after we paint. its not cool, and it wont get flicked. if necs wasnt so goddamn nice, there wouldnt even be pieces, let alone flicks. tell vk to bring a camera like the rest of us do. and please dont respond on this thread, getting all into it.... if you guys dont understand that doing a crappy piece squeezed onto a car that we just painted is a dick move, then its better we dont even talk about it. i seriously almost vomited when i saw a "badkid" thing recently next to a fresh reke burner. pure garbage. sidebusting garbage. combine that with open sidebusting pirate and xvae....do ANY of you vk kids even understand how graffiti works? heres a simple rule: if theres a necs and reke on each panel of a train, either dont paint it, or paint the other side (the wall side). if it bums you out that all the trains have reke's and necs on them when you get there, tough. theyre light years ahead of yall, and you gotta respect that. hunt out a vk fr8 layup and use it. the only , and i mean ONLY, reason that that crap isnt getting painted over or xed is cause necs is too goddamn nice to yall, and with you, that has mostly to do with all of our respect for your cuz. im not starting beef, and dont get all mad....but mikro, you guys gotta understand the rules. there will be no flicks of that stuff because it shouldnt have been painted. get you own cars, and pull out vk fr8s. sidebusting and cramping nsf fr8s is totally ridiculous, and im amazed that reke or necs hasnt tell yall to scram already. get a vk spot, paint it, flick it. the end. NO RESPONSES!! i dont wanna hear it!

Guest THE LAW

BETTER THAN TV...

can't see the flicks, but a great read....THE LAW is envisioning Freight Mad Libs where the crews and names are blank lines... Cheerleader, it's an untapped market, go make that money!

lol..seriously, bro..theres this whole crew of kids in that town now that are like clueless. reke and necs will be finishing painting, and these kids roll up and paint the door, and squeeze on each panel, like 'la-dee-dah', likes its kosher. pirate and xvae from kyt came out there and did these fresh hangover-kind of billboard rooftops, with about 10 feet of space in between. one of their crew members (these young kids) went up there and squeezed in between. he just asked on the pittsburgh thread what 'sidebusting' meant. duh.

as for the fotos, i dont know why theyre not working for ya...theyre fotango, and theyre still coming up for me...sorry!

Guest mikro137
reke and necs will be finishing painting, and these kids roll up and paint the door, and squeeze on each panel, like 'la-dee-dah', likes its kosher.

honestly... (and please read that im not trying to be combative but i just wanted to have a chance to defend myself...)

reke and necs were still there painting. i squeezed in on the first car (the black and yellow) because i didnt know where necs was going to go , and i was trying to stay off the numbers. im the last person to be "side busting" anyone , especially them. i asked , reke said , "just go around the numbers" if asked to paint the back i would have.

also im not asking you to post these on 12oz. i just want a flick of the door piece. i was very intoxicated and i dont remeber how it turned out. so i asked you if the way to contact necs was the same. (because he has te flick)

also i havent been pushng vk for a while. i was there with them by coincidence. i havent painted with them in months (very small excepitons here and there) because id rather not digress , when i could PROgress. the retarted politics surrounding that group of kids , just baflfles my mind. how can they 1 act like that , and 2 get away with it 9 time out of 10. it was a poor decission on my part to associate myself with them , mostly due to the fact that they held me back in every aspect of the game they could. and then they fucked me in life aspects as well. i do keep in contact with mook , and nap , but thats it really. (except fat cop) i have no asperations to paint with them , nor do i go out of my way to even associate my self with that nonsense. its DRAMA and i dont want to have that anymore.

and with that , point taken , and ill see what i can do about getting the picture myself.

-mikrone37

ps i aint mad at cha' , i just wanted to state where i stood in this whole chaos that is 412 drama. i completely understand where you are comming from.

pps. necske and company are some very cool cats.

cool. and like i said, its not really you, but the rest of that bunch...at least what youre painting is filled in and looks like a *piece*. seriously, the other kids im not even gonna start talking about because it so bad, but the best of the bunch was "bad kid" and it was some squarish kinda-tic-toc letters with teeth in one of them...and it was embarassingly bad and hardly even filled in, floating, and outlined shittily. and this was the best of them. and , so you know, it doesnt matter if theyre still there painting, its still sidebusting, unless you came with them or planned it out. the only reason, as i said, that reke and necs are like "umm, ok, just dont go over the #s..." is because we're all tired of the beef.

so dont sweat it....just keep painting.

as for your flicks, i really dont have them. i know they make a pretty good point of not flicking side-busters. try asking necs, but im pretty positive no flick exists.

peace.

Guest fr8lover

lovin the colors, i like the way the letters sit, and ive said it before and ill say it again i want to see big bright bold and beautiful on trains, just like a big black chick with all her flab hangin out and "pump fat" coming out of her high heels.

reke cant do wrong, i cant say---

INCOMING EMBARRASSING TRAIN

http://bigmother.jumex.org/~superfly/reke-graf.jpg'>

END INCOMING EMBARRASSING TRAIN

--it enough!

dope stuff.

re the "embarassing" train....

a: i have waaaaay too many of those!

2: reke's isnt *that* bad, and

iii: i can GUARANFUCKING-TEE you that was the result of 3 40s drank before painting. REKE is arguably one of the drunkest partners ive ever painted with. right after NECSKE, that is.

i will add more pictures soon..i actually have reke flicks i psoted on other threads before..should i repost them here?

Guest open247

cheerleader... i dont even wanna post on here anymore.. its counter-productive but i wanna say one thing to you

i dont know why u preach all day like your the leader of graffiti and keep bringin up some bullshit beef that got finished... im sure theres still some hard feelings n all but i dont know why you keep posting things on the internet about it

def bump for REKE .. always slammin shit like a crazy mofo

cheer: i caught a hand of yours today as i was walkin the tracks by millvale.. passin fr8 car.. old as hell from what i could see.. all faded and chipped.. looked very fresh tho.. hoe! (envious of the dope style)

on the side note.. i'm on the mikro tip .. i dropped vk.. not really worried about it too much. and i don't like discussing shit like this on a national board. i'm gonna dig up your email or something. i don't like to be classified as "one of those young sidebusting kids" .. so do me a favor and don't classify me like that.

mikro: check you hotmail and hit me up on the cell..

peas... forget about it

bumb again for REKE.. and necs too:p

Archived