Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

REINCARNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Jun 4, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

do you believe in reincarnation...if so what do you think you were in previous lifes

i strongly think that i was an infantry soldier in WWII, specifically i think i took place in the D-day invasion on one of the beaches for some reason, because i have had a strong interest in it since i was like 8...thats crazy...maybe i was hippy or a gangsta from chicago in like the 1930s.....maybe i was a disco dude in the 70s!! who knows....

thoughts??

2. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

at the age of 7-8 I used to have dreams about a lot of inner city shit, like me just sitting in a alley by myself, their was a lot graffiti though, so I either was a homeless dude, or just a writer again...before that i'm going to have to say, a viking who went out and crushed kingdoms and got drunk than laid...

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Some fortune teller psychic lady told me that I was a Black Slave in my past life somewhere...kinda spooked me cause she described a reoccuring dream I used to have when I was little...

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont know,but i do say, "i wish we could walk around with swords again.."

my mom speaks other languages in her sleep and dreams of past lives...i dream of the future.i'm very openminded on these types of thing though.anything is possible.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i hope that there is such thing but i kinda hope this is my last go aroud just beacue i dont want to put myself in this world again. unless the world starts shapeing up and stops blowing peopel up for stupid things.

6. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

i believe in reincarnation but i believe you can come back as anything or could have been anything. i seriously have this dream where i used to be some sort of big cat, but i some palm reaDER told me i was murdered in a previous life. i think it was the truth cuz i sat there watching her and every1 had good things. then when it was my turn she was like. "OH my god" i dont thin i should tell you. she finally did but i duno i laughed.

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i also think i was a fluffy kitten in a past life, or a fish cus i loved fish when i was little

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ever see that jet li movie, "The One"?

9. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

I had a dog when I was a kid, and it was born near around the time my grandpa died, so I thought my dog was grandpa...:D

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i love world war 2 movies an shit. i just got done playing world war 2 online. i watched savin private ryan last night an tomorrow im watching enemy at the gates....

believe it bergs a fan babyboy. computers/strategy related shit holds my interest and keeps me out of jail

if you knew me youd be suprised where im at today from where i started off. but yea my point is i love ww2 type shit, the strategy behind war in general.

but as for reincarnation? nahhh.

"im yet to have a conversation about reincarnation"
    http://www.metamacro.com/awezoom/content/gallery/necrosoldier_fullcolor.jpg'>

wonka : yea that movie is off the fucking hook. I am The One. you also have a good outlook on this situation

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

believe....i know alot of about world war II for a 16 year old city kid...when i was young i read lots of books on that shit.....i kno every little detail about the dday invasion, the island hopping campaigns in the pacific...i watched movies like the Longest Day, Sands of Iwo Jima....war feuled my fantasies...i know alot about each war and shit....how many 16 year old city kids do you think knows that???

12. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

believe me i know

read the art of war by sun tzu.

it has nothing to do with world war but trust youll appreceate it

13. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

hmmm...
    I think i was a civil war general because i think burnsides are the shiznit.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i hope i come back as a house pet. they have it easy. free food, free water, casual sex, place to stay for free, love from owners, day consisting of doing nothing.