REGULATOR PLEASE STEP UP!!!!

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

GRANDIOS AND PRESTIGOUS award for running the yard as far as being an assto those who ask dumbass questions. REGULATOR you have done a fine job and given me many a good gut wrenching laugh please take this award in honor and pride and may you continue in these highly comical precedings!!!!!

BTW

RIP blink_ATX & cmeup(who would also lie to agree on behalf of tease since he doesnt know how ot make up a new name!!!)

you rock REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie

im not dick riding you assfucks you are all just jealous you cant do what my homeboy does.

losers

looka t yall jocking my nuts niggas

Originally posted by test pattern

Am I the only one who realizes what's going on here?:confused:

Swishballz in whydontyudie's face?

Regulator's nuts are now 6 feet long from the tugging... and like magic he and WDYD are 'homeboys"?

WDYD confuses people clowning him with people jocking him?

no shit. he tries to clown people but comes off like an idiot and is just clownin himself. im jealous of reg???? no no no. i dont even know where you see him breakin kids off all the time. he seems pretty mellow to me. youre just a little chump who likes shit talkin and wants to advocate it as much as you can. how fuckin old are you son?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by test pattern

Am I the only one who realizes what's going on here?:confused:

i think we might be thinking the same thing.

hit me up on aim , JohnWilkesB0oth

Archived