Regular day in nyc

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A couple of years ago in London some nut was leaving nail bombs to go off in the black and the gay neighbourhoods.

Anyhow, dude leaves a bomb in the middle of Brixton market, but before it had a chance to go off someone took it out of the brand new sports holdall it was in, took that, and just left the bomb sitting there in the street.

This reminds me of days from my childhood. We used to play army and one of my friends built a "bomb" out of a Pringles can. We had been playing accross from his house and shit and we forgot it on a curb. So the next morning some dumb bitch is running up our street and thinks its a bomb and calls the cops. Ok, she wasn't that dumb, it was all black and had tons of fucking wires coming out of it and a kitchen timer strapped to the front. Then the bomb squad came and sent that robot of theirs over to it and blow it up and ruined a perfectly good Pringles can and a kitchen timer. And I have hated the police ever since.