reggae/dancehall fans??

aichs47

just wanted to know if there were any other reggae/dancehall fans out there on this site!! if you are a fan who is one of your fav artists??

i like barrington levy, sanchez, berres hammond, buju bantan, and many others. fav sound system would have to be stone love:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh man!!

Originally posted by Pistol

whoa two hours and some change and

FIRST!

Wailing Souls are dope.

I heard this other band the other day. I think the name was Burning Spear. Not quite sure but they were cool.

yeah burning spear are very good!! there were out here recently but i missed the show!! there was a reggae show at the house of blues a few wks back also!!

pull up that bomboclath and come again my selecta!! yeh man more fire:D

ah man.. there was this one dancehall/ragga song i heard, but i don't know the name. the music was like a western movie, but with a crazy dancehall beat, and the chorus was something like boom-boom-biddy-bi-bie...

vague as fuck, but does anybody know that tune? can they give me a name/artist?

dis tumpin' beeas mek me wan a dance all niight.

SEEN!

Originally posted by juggernaut

ah man.. there was this one dancehall/ragga song i heard, but i don't know the name. the music was like a western movie, but with a crazy dancehall beat, and the chorus was something like boom-boom-biddy-bi-bie...

vague as fuck, but does anybody know that tune? can they give me a name/artist?

dis tumpin' beeas mek me wan a dance all niight.

SEEN!

boom bi bi inna battybwoy(gay male) head!!

.the song you are reffering to is by the artist named buju bantan!! its on the same riddim as flex by madd cobra!!

good reggae site

www.audiomaxx.com

www.musicfreakcentral.com

www.sensimedia.net

who remembers the jamaican guy from belly?? lennox or ox!! he is a old time dancehall artist named luey rakin:D

Originally posted by siloette

I love alot of dancehall..but hate alot of it too..its give and take

same here. faves include barrington levy, old buju, beenie, some elephant man, some vegas, and sizzla.......and somebody i was listening to this past weekend was some good ish....drawing blank on the group...

love my reggae, especially King Tubby, Burning Spear, Culture, Yabby You, The Revolutionaries etc.etc...mostly just dub i buy though, although i've been meaning to check Sizzla, and of the little dancehall stuff i've heard i liked

Tenor Saw : Ring The Alarm

Wayne Smith : Under Me Sleng Teng

Sister Nancy : Bam Bam

Originally posted by se_FOUR

it`s boombaclart mate..

not boombaclart. bloodclot more like it

bloodclot literally means bloodcloth which means a womans blood cloth(maxi pad)

oh yeh my faves sean paul,beenie,sanchez,israel vibrations, some congo natty, elephant man and other shizz

Guest SoCalBomber

as far as dancehall go, i've been into sizzla, capelton, anthony b, and mostly damian marley (jr. gong). I just found halfway tree used on vinyl for $3 at the local record shop! this album has been on almost every day for weeks now. lovin the dancehall vibes, yes I

Guest SoCalBomber

thanks aihcs, but i'm a little further south than that, san diego's got some dope record shops, and the swap meets can yield some dirt cheap jems. Hit me up if ya get down here.

Archived