Reflective moods.

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

i dont know about any of you lot, but recently ive been finding myself in deep reflective moods. today, i spent the whole day in my own little world just thinking of past experiences. people commented on the fact that i seemed like i was about to slit my wrists or something i was so quiet (usually im a very sarcastic person so for a whole day to go by without me taking the piss out of someone is unusual.)

i must admit, that i dont actually like these moods as it reminds me that there is nothing relatively decent going on in my life and of all the fun times ive had etc. i mean, yeh these moods do rock occasionally when you remember something which picks your day up - but that is rare.

what about you lot? do you find yourself in situations like these? any stories....?

sneak/ if your teenage years are supposed to be the happiest years ever, when will i be happy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well sneak,

Im searching for a job...a real one at that, leaving a life that has been familiar to me and goin somewhere pretty much unkown to start anew, entering a dif phase of life and lately yes I have been reflecting on the past few years the good times and the bad. But Im way too exicted to start up again, not be in a any school environment...(at least for now;) ) and try this real world stuff out to be worried,..Im trying to be optimistic.

case in point...last night I had to make a poster type thing for a final project....I kinda stared at the screen for what seemed like a long time trying to gather what the hell was goin on, and the fact that in a week I wont be in this current residence anymore...then all of a sudden wham, got some inspiration and what I did came out looking exactly how I felt, the piece itself is almost like me reflecting on my time here, and looking forward to the future.

I get like this alot. I can't say I like it either. Just out of nowhere, I'll drift off, and become really quiet. What I really don't like about it is that I notice it more and more everyday, and its really changed me. I used to be very talkative, outgoing but now, I feel as if I'm a totally different person.

i've been in a reflective mood as of late, although not as deep as you.

just thinking of all the times i picked up my so-called friends bcuz i was the only one who bothered to get their damn license as soon as i turned 16...

not once did they offer to give me a ride when they got their cars...ingrates.

i also remember having a dream journal; i wrote down whatever i can remember when i had one. then i tore it apart bcuz i didn't like reading my dreams; they were usually bad.

but now i wish i kept it bcuz i've been experiencing dejavu a whole lot...as if my dreams were foretelling my present...strange.

i'm getting ready to move into a new place ... so yesterday was spent packing things up

i've "archived" my life in shoeboxes ... letters, photo's ... memories. though, since i've lived in this house (3 years) i haven't "archived" anything

it was really nostalagic to go through the past 3 years of my life ... seeing how much my life has changed and progressed ... and all the shit between.

it really made me sit down and give 'life' some thought

Archived