redneck thugs ??

Pfffffffffft

yeah so i have developed this disliking to these guys who walk around talking as if they are black..i mean damn.,if you hear one of them on the phone you never would know the dif.

but in person, its a dif. story....pants sagging, worn out jersey of some sort..worn out "willie esco, fubu, roca wear" shirts..tring so hard to be thug and black...

but the sad part is you can tell its just a cover up..they are really rednecks, rednecks at heart...later in life when they grow out of this rebellious stage they will fall into the natural form of the white trash redneck life they were intended for...

ya feel me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by society_kills@Dec 7 2004, 12:42 AM

tease......

to qoute somebody else's sig...

even if kodak was giving away free film and cameras.....you still wouldnt get the picture.

i get the picture but his point is just a stupid one.

you, me, and everyone else in here do and dont do shit subconsciously to impress other people, or girls, etc. whether youre man enough to admit that or not.

everyone wants to be cool, or hip or liked etc... some people just go out of their way to look the part. they'll smarten up eventually, but still everyone has their faults or downfalls when it comes to being a poser or whatever else.