RED WINGS IS SOME KILLAS YALL SOME FAGGOTS!

Christ Puncher Oner

yo i know you prolly thinkin to yo self YO THAT MAFUCKA C PEZZY HE JUST FUCKIN WIT ME HE AINT REALLY FEELIN HOCKEY LIKE THAT. yo bitch dont make me fuck you the fuck up before i even started naw mean! yo listen here right quick one time bitch! yo hockey is my shit like whoa! yo yall be some fakin ass mafuckas if you sleepin on this shit word up! yo them mafuckas be out there kickin a mafuckas ass like they dont even be carin about the safety a them or nobody! yo they be skatin fast as a mafucka then just BLAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! yo that mafucka just smashed into some sucka like a mafuckin super charged elephant on ice goin mad fast then smashin sombody right in they fuckin grill word up! yo they some hard mafuckas like gorillas with fuckin steel plated armor beatin the fuck outa little ass monkeys with red asses an shit! yo cept tonight it was mafuckin redwings beatin them mafuckas asses an yo even though they aint drop the gloves an put a mafuckas face right through that fuckin ice then jump on that bitch ass mafuckas head with them skates on like a mafuckin blender that dont spin an aint inside a glass a jar an really its a man an he just a maniac an be fuckin that mafucka up!! yo them mafuckas is buck wild please believe it! yo thats all i got to say about this shit! yo keep watchin you tv an shit cause one day you finna see me up on there beatin the mafuckin daylights outa some mafucka like a god damn bruce lee karate choppin smack my bitch up mafucka with some big ass gloves an a helmet that gots a warning sticker on the back that say YO THE MAFUCKA WEARIN THIS HELMET FINNA FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT BACK BACK THE UP LIKE ONYX WAS IN THE HOUSE YALL HOES! yo shit is like redman yo I BE DAT!!! yo peace to ma mafuckin mafuckas holdin shit down in detroit kickin ass!

CHRIST PUNCHER ICE SKATIN BUT NOT LIKE A BALLERINA LIKE A MAFUCKIN KILLA ONER!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

people would think rodney king part 2 was in progress...

yo listen right quick you little racist punk ass faggot! yo you wanna know about some rodney king shit yo mafucka please believe id fuck you up like the LA riots word the fuck up! yo id burn you down like a corner store an fuck you like you was my prison bitch! yo the difference between us mafucka is that i live it you download it! yo dont ever get us confused again faggot!

C PLEEZZY BLOW OUT YOUR ASSHOLE FA SHEEZZY!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

CP you sound like such a ignorant fuck

you are prolly some dickhead who doesnt even write

you just come in here to pop shit and sound "black"...

im surprised you and tease aren't "homies"

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

CP's alright in Allahs book. "yo the difference between us mafucka is that i live it you download it" Classic yo! Yo fuck that bitch above^^^. your the kind of stupid bitch thatll get raped in a few years. Stupid hoe! Fuck you! Quick to label somebody! Stupid crack head ass bitch! Go do some fuckin heroine !

Guest greedy mars

yo tee tee. you know me.. we gotta get up on things this summer and get a game going.. 27356i8o78u9? you can be down too.. christ puncher oner is a new addition i guess. where is the 12 oz hockey team post. bump that shit up

• 1 year later...

Archived