Red Wings/Hurricanes

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I know why he threw up this post...

But ill never tell..:eek:

oh shameless i know .. i know.. hehehehehe

Originally posted by 23578

yeah, you know everyone from detroit is a hockey fanatic

yeah, except about 70% of the people who actually live in detroit. a radio station in denver tried to play on this too (that people in detroit proper away from the good part of downtown don't care about the wings, but alot of black people just aren't hockey fans, you know?) , they went down to the inner city of the D and got some barbers to wear Avs jersey and when one put one on and got a little ribbing, he was like "we're playing the AVs? in the playoffs? come on yo, you know we don't be watching no hockey up in here, shit man!!" shit was soooooo funny!

but get yourself in the burbs, and everyone's a fan.....natic.

http://freep.com/photos/wings02/fans0603/08fans_wings0603.jpg'>

you look silly, you fat rich hoe!!

Guest Canadiano

eh, why you gotta be like that? they're fans! I look silly too, then, when I'm at a Toronto game? Fuck that. It's called supporting the team.

and anyone who doesn't watch hockey is missing out on one of the greatest games ever.

f-u seeking...im taking my hartford whalers baby!! oh wait....shit....yeah thats right, when they were in hartford they fucking blew.....now as the hurricanes they are in the cup....well this mofo is keeping it real and keeping it in denial.....

hurricanes in 7....and if i lose you can have your torn page back!!...;)

now me and shameless are seeing eye to eye.

i think detroit is underestimating carolina, just like the rest of the league.

it sucks when your a hockey fan like myself and you have to listen to period by period updates at work on the mateniance guys radio. god is that pathetic.

leafs in 2003!

(and maybe the flames will make the playoffs too)

1/1... and thats all you'll get...

greedy,

man, i love hockey. i used to play when i was younger...goalie.. then had to sit out a season cause of injuries and just never went back... :D

someday ill play again.

black folks might not pay a whole hell of alot of attention to hockey, but dont be fooled, hockey has always been huge here... infact, i would say that detroit is easily the biggest hockey town in the country. no states got love like we got love...

Being as cool as i am..i still play goal. HA!;)

Anyways, Im anxious for this game to get goin....

Seeking, ive been to a few games at the joe....and your right the fans are fucking insane, much like the rest of the city. Some dedicated fans..

Though they're the closest to me..i still cant root for the wings...im sorry...

Canes baby..hopefully tonight..

Btw, we owned the wings last game..if it wasnt for that defensive breakdown we woulda won, you gotta admit that...the wings didnt come out firing on all cylinders the 1st and 2nd periods..

They have to do that in order for them to win..

Carolina just has to keep their defense in order and keep hiting in order for them to win....

This should be a great series..!!

Archived