RED WINGS / avalanche

nomadawhat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

detroit wins series 4-3..

toronto wins series 4-2..

That sounds about right. But I say Detroit in 6. Detroit vs. Toronto. Old school like what! It would be the first time since 79 that two of the original 6 have played for the cup.

i was going for carolina bc theyve never been to the cup finals before ....and im going for colorado bc of burnaby joe and the old fart red wings beat my canucks .....plus i hate toronto . but now that i realize this potential original 6 matchup , i might have to switch sides .......no , i just dont want toronto to win so i cant .......anyway my predictions are this :

CAROLINA WINS 4-2

DETROIT WINS 4-3

Watch and see , ten buks im on point .

The cup is coming home to canada this year.

please believe toronto will sweep.

damn i think sundin is back.

oh and nato, thats womens field hockey. the funny thing is, id love to see you play that shit, it seems pretty pussy until you get nailed witha field hockey ball.

get your shit right.

AVALANCHE

fuck canada and detroit.....they all will fall to the defending champs....i have a partner from detroit thinking that there old man team can beat the best, we bet 12 pack...........go colorado any bets???

hahahahhahahaha oh man, thats funny, dont forget who colorado used to be, the quebec nordiques, yeah, colorado is the nhl team with the highest amout of canadian players.

whateves, im rooting for them to beat detroit cause they are so gay, and hull is a flaming homo.

but the leafs will win.

Fuck Colorado.......take Roy put him on a un-stacked team and watch that washed up old hack get his shit stomped! I was so pumped on the Sharks killing them in game seven.I don't think my brother nor I said one word other then fuck the whole game.

Leafs and the Hurricanes....t,dot in game 7

Avalanche and the wings...Red wings in 4

Eh pat roy watch your back my brother wants to stomp the shit outta youuuuuuuuu

Guest Canadiano

Grit.

Roy is one of the best.

Leafs in 5, and Detroit in 6, maybe 7.

Hopefully Roy can kick Hasek's ass once again.

I really hope it's Detroit vs. Toronto in the finals. So many memories of them playoff rivals from when I was a kid.

Re: Re: AVALANCHE

Originally posted by ASER1NE

thats a pretty big generalization .....

...we are talking about hockey---how is that so general....hahahahahahahahaha beef isnt my thing but i can cook fool !!!!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Fuck Colorado.......take Roy put him on a un-stacked team and watch that washed up old hack get his shit stomped! I was so pumped on the Sharks killing them in game seven.I don't think my brother nor I said one word other then fuck the whole game.

Leafs and the Hurricanes....t,dot in game 7

Avalanche and the wings...Red wings in 4

Eh pat roy watch your back my brother wants to stomp the shit outta youuuuuuuuu

HAHAHAHA fuck the sharks the first year the avs took the championship they killed san jose 12-3....hahhahahahahahha they -alomost- won..hahahahahah GO AVS

i'm here to help clean up the misconceptions.

first, to/ca play sunday afternoon.

second, when did patrick roy ever own hasek? i hope you're talking about this year. i think we'll find it a different story with the playoffs and the wings, sad but true i'm afraid.

Originally posted by 23578

second, when did patrick roy ever own hasek? i hope you're talking about this year. i think we'll find it a different story with the playoffs and the wings, sad but true i'm afraid.

i think it was when roy opened up a can of whoopass before the game even started...not sure...peace

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by 23578

EH! I'm a Detroit fan (2nd fave team next to LEAFS). I'm talking about the fight they had. How dare you question my hockey knowledge???

(jokes)

Archived