Red Sox World Series Riot Edited Home Videos

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 23 2005, 07:17 PM

Have you an un-imbedded link to the vid so I can dow nload it, it plays better that way on my mac..?

no i dont have one, to be honest i just started learning html, and the code for embedded video that i used i took right off some website, i dont know how to make a link so u can just download it...if u can tell me, ill be happy to do it for u

haha yea sorry about the shaky camerawork, usually its much more up to standard, but its hard when youre trying to videotape shit in a sea of people and/or while running...

anyway, the rest of the site has updates daily for now, while im still thinking up stories to write up that are humorous, and i have over 24 hours worth of funny videos from the years to go through, so check it often, it should prove to be amusing

Originally posted by swif1@Mar 23 2005, 09:01 PM

Haha those MTV stories were excellent. Anyway can you send it over here? Did the high school do anything now that they know who did the pranks?

Edit:

The 16 year old story was funny. http://www.jswano.com/DSC00289.JPG

you want the video of the show? if so, hit me up with an email jswano@jswano.com