Red pill, blue pill, black pill

KILZ FILLZ

Will someone please give me a break down of what the fuck these are supposed to be?

My understanding:

Red pill - dudes who have looks and game and just fuck

Blue pill: beta males who have money and fall in line with feminism and being submissive or some shit?

Black pill: accepting if your genetics are inferior you will never have a gf?

I'm stumbling across internets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it really boils down to the fact that the 1967 cans with red text are superior to non-red-text variants of the same year, and certainly to the following generations (post 1969) which dropped the New Color Horizons text. The extra regulating line and flash of color at the top simply give that generation of cans a better design. I'm not even going to open the can-of-worms that is the argument for solid caps vs keyed caps, we simply don't have the time not fucks-to-give to make that happen...

• Like 1

What do you mean you have no idea? Harvey was well aware of what the mob was going to do and yet he stayed in Baltimore. So that pretty much backs up why Denis needed the money but it doesn't explain where he go it from. The Russian didn't have it and that dodgy merchant marine was in Santiago when Denis had the operation, so there's no way he could have known about Denis' thinking he only had 3 months to live.

Of course you have no idea, nothing adds up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...