RED LIGHT DISTRICT

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a "red light" district literally around the corner from me now in <insert name>. my mate can see whores from his kitchen. problem is, they are ugly as sin. not just ugly, i mean jumping out of the ugly tree -> hitting each branch on the way down -> then climbing up and doing it again type ugly.

Originally posted by johnny@Dec 7 2004, 11:04 PM

i thought this was going to be about a'dam...

so did I...so did I.

one of my friends just got sidetracked there on his way back from Germany. They overbooked the flight and him and his girl got bumped. They got hooked up with a room and enough vouchers to fund another trip later on.

btw: fuck delta airlines. don't ever use those bastards.

Anything that little jon fag is involved in gets the thumbs down. How can you build a music career AND win awards when all you do is stand around with a posse and grunt? Literally!

Meh, i dug that song by luda, "biznass" or something like that, haven't heard much else, apart from the popular shit, but i like his style.