Red Hot Chili Peppers

SilentBob

I've always been inclined to other genres of music ... but these guys are great .. I don't think I've ever heard a bad song from them... and whenever I've heard them come into conversation I've never heard anyone say they don't like them. Despite this, they don't seem to get the appreciation they deserve. I mean ofcourse everyone likes them. But I've never met one single die hard red hot chilie peppers fan. I've never met anyone who's totally obsessed with them... I think I'de rather be one of those people who's music is either passionately hated or passionately loved then just half heartedly admired by all .. or mabye I should be one of those people who doesn't let there post content drift off into meaningless psychobabble on channel zero.

so yeah chilli peppers are cool ... get your discussion on with your bad self

edit: typorock2003

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I liked the Real Hot Chilli Peppers... everything before Mother's Milk... though I owned that album, I listened to it twice and gave it away... I would never deny the musical genius but the true beauty of that band was Hillel Slovak, R.I.P.

To this day, one of the few pictures still on my highschool era cork baord is a flick of Hillel... I saw them in the Sanger theater, New Orleans, in 1988...

i like the new stuff quite a bit too, but a greatest hits with two new ones, i don't think i'll buy that. i only own one album, i do remember giving it away once, i bought it back though. come to think of it, i think i owe my fascination with spicy foods to them too.