RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

T.T Boy

yeah since my finland thread didnt go over too well i thought id make one about the tunes im currently cranking at work. red hot chili peppers californication and by the way. two great albums, they aint the classics, but they are fucking great. this band has done nothing but get better. kills time at work, while still being able to rock the joint. its 330 and im rocking the fuck out here. i havent slept in days. in my opinion best band ever. id kill to see em live.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw them play at a shitty venue in albq., new mexico when i was a little kid. they walked off stage cussing because all the cholos were not feeling their shit.i was so young i don't remember if i liked their music then or not. i'm feeling it now though...........

Under the bridge is one of the dopest songs they did yet. personally I think when they do melodic shit, it comes out so much more solid. I personally do not feel their funky shit as much, even tough flea gets to display what an amazing bass player he is. and I am not sure if any of you rememeber, but how great of an album mother's milk was. classics such as taste the pain, good time boys, and knock me down, higher ground... that is when they did funk real well.

Guest Pilau Hands

I agree. As with most bands, I feel the softer stuff more. Californication had a few on it. It's on the favorite list. By The Way...ehhhhhh not so much. It's hard to follow up a fantastic album because the fans go, "What? This! Yes, make more of this!" However it was a period, they're past it and the new album sounds like they did a lot of experimenting. Ska? Mexican? I don't know...there are a few songs I dig, but for the most part I'm gonna say *fart sound.

I Could Have Lied

Oh yeah...Soul to Squeeze...YES SIR

Archived