red dragon. yeah...RED DRAGON!

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

I'm gonna take swif's opinion over MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega because i wanna see this movie and i dont want sourpusses ruining it for me.

Originally posted by swif1

there was hardly any gore, but man...haha...the thing the killer did to his victims...that was freaky as shit.

of course, i never saw the other two movies soo...:(

movies need not contain gore to be scary...look at psycho when it came out...no gore but a completely mental movie that painted such a picture...that movie still freaks me out..

i remember seeing hannibal at the theater.....

my friend and i were like, hey! thats richmond..

when she was running across the bridge and through the woods....

i probably wont go to see red dragon, but if i were going to go to a movie, thatd be the one. im not a big movie freak.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Well I saw it tonight.

It was no silence of the lambs.

The trailers are way better than the movie itself.

Rent Manhunter, same movie, different actors.

Started out strong, first hour was good, second hour was boring then the ending made me want to punch someone.

It's up to you to see it.

these were my exact thaughts. seeing manhunter will make it better for everyone.;)

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I'm gonna download it. Div-x like wut! wut!

hehehe me 2........anyway hanniball suked ass......there was only like 3 deaths in the whole movie.....it was so booorin with all tht booorin music....the only part i liked about tht movie was when he cut teh guys head in half and the guy was still alive........and the ending was kinda wierd i thought he cut her hand off but nooooooo......anyway i hope reddragon is betta.

Archived