Red Cross wont let gays donate blood

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

why then?

do i have to pry the answer out of you with a hot poker?

Hahahaha....

Nothing very exciting. It's because I was born in England and lived their during the 1980's. You know, Mad Cow disease and all that. So apparantly, my blood must be ravaged with said disease....

Toodle pip!

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

fuck you, you didn't do that.

I gave a pint, walked up the school stairs and passed out.

then again, i weighed 110 lbs

no, i swear to you i did, it was crazy, the put the turniquett on, and my vein was so big, they put the needle in and blood went shooting down the needle, and sich, so they had to take it off, then do it again. I guess i have tons of blood, but i did do cartwheels too...

Originally posted by InDY_500

the reason for that being that one in three homosexuals are HIV positive.......

i watch television.......

they also have semen for blood, and an insatiable appetite for amyl nitrate.

seeks/err, i mean, yer dum.

Of course they shouldn’t give blood. They are the primary carriers of the GRID (gay related immunodeficiency) in North America, aren’t they? Some of them are really perverted. And some of them are “bug chasers”? Was there a thread on that?

Thank god they can't give blood.

What if I were out ripping around on my Harley with no helmet on and I smashed into some gnarly bus and I had to get a blood transfution.

I wouldn't want some homo's blood all 'queer eye for the straight guy'ing my blood and fagging it all up.

Versaci bedspread in my intestines and shit.

God Bless Straight America.

//it's a joke.

WRONG

Girls (and guys, for that matter) can MOST CERTAINLY catch HIV from "fingers and stuff." If her partner has HIV and has a little bitty scratch or wound of any kind on whatever-part-of-his/her anatomy is coming into contact with the girl's mucous membranes (mouth, vagina, anus--whatever) then theoretically a live HIV virus could make the trip from the wound to the mucous membrane, and if it is not defeated by the recipient's macrophages or other immune system components, she could become infected.

And YES, oral sex is sex. ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WHATSOEVER between two people is "sex." So best put on a jimmy hat, or an examination glove, or use a latex dental dam or whatever is necessary to protect yourself from STD's of every type, as well as HIV. If you come into contact with ANY BODY FLUIDS AT ALL (blood, semen, vaginal fluids, rectal secretions, saliva, etc., etc.) from an HIV+ person, you are at serious risk of becoming infected.

Fastest rising segment of the population developing new HIV infections is young people 13-20, especially Black and Latina girls. The gay HIV rate was in steady decline for years, but recently they announced 40,000 new cases a MONTH.

We lose 500 soldiers in Iraq, and the newspapers go apeshit. 40,000 American teenagers catch an absolutely FATAL DISEASE every month and nobody even notices. Something definately wrong with that. Tobacco kills 440,000 Americans a year. Where are the demonstrations against Marlboros?

Re: WRONG

Originally posted by KaBar2

And YES, oral sex is sex. ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WHATSOEVER between two people is "sex." So best put on a jimmy hat, or an examination glove, or use a latex dental dam or whatever is necessary to protect yourself from STD's of every type, as well as HIV. If you come into contact with ANY BODY FLUIDS AT ALL (blood, semen, vaginal fluids, rectal secretions, saliva, etc., etc.) from an HIV+ person, you are at serious risk of becoming infected.

We lose 500 soldiers in Iraq, and the newspapers go apeshit. 40,000 American teenagers catch an absolutely FATAL DISEASE every month and nobody even notices. Something definately wrong with that. Tobacco kills 440,000 Americans a year. Where are the demonstrations against Marlboros?

for some odd reason i didnt think of that,,,but you are right

now, onto the second part, i totaly agree with this, the whole soldier thing bothers me. always reporting, the way they report it makes it sound like they are totally astonished we had a casualty, its war, people will die

Archived