Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Recording...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by [email protected]@N, Nov 18, 2002.

1. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Okay, I need to know the best and easiest way to record sounds on
    your computer without the use of a microphone... say, for instance,
    I'm playing a game and I want to record some of the game music to
    show a friend. How would I go about it without resorting to the mic,
    which has that crappy feedback sound?

2. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

its gotta be a wave file somewhere in the files for the game, that or a mp3.. usually one of those two formats... just search for the right one.

good samples..

3. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

try memorizing the sounds and then scream them back over the phone to your friend.

4. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

agreed

5. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

is it a game your playing on your computer? if so you could always get a mini rca cable and plug one end into the out of your sound car and the other end into the in on the sound card, and use a wav editor to record the sounds while you play the game. if its not a computer game, you can run a rca cable with a rca to mini phono converter into your sound card and once again use a wav editor to record it.

anyone know if runing a line a line straight out of your soundcard to the in on it would cause any feedback or anything like that? im not too savy on soundcards or recording audio for that matter