recommended graffiti song. http://www.pluglabel.com/artists/kero.htm

steadyb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the hell is a graffiti song? Is it about graff, or is it something that you're supposed to listen to while bombing so you can't hear cops rolling up on you?

Brief Bio: Kero is an emcee and producer from the bay area. After years of kickin' cipher freestyles with the homies and making beats on the low, the hibernation season may be over with the first release of the Blueprints 12". His misison? "I feel theres something missing in hiphop today, I'm confident there are people out there that feel me on that. Together we can do something about that..i strongly believe it." - Kero

"clutching my pen tight, struggling to portray the right depiction, i'm punchin' the wall of writers block loathing for recognition" - kero one

"cops work the beat, so my feet move with rhythm, on the ankle express to manifest youth and rebellion". - kero one

wow

wow freightlover

funny...who are you the godfather of graff? Kero from Ohio? so..your point? i recommended the song cause i was feelin their lyrics..not cause theres some other guy with the same name thats influenced you to hit up freights w/o your girlfriend to do your fill ins. simmer down before you get a menstrual cramp.

Archived