RECOMMEND ME SOME BEER

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm.... I dunno about where you live or local distributors but get this stuff......

DeliriumTremens.jpg

This is an excellent ale, light body, pale with a nice fruit aftertaste. the best part is that it is like, 12.8 alcohol per bottle so it's equivalent to drinking three beers at once.

Other thyan that,

Newcastle

Arrogant Bastard Ale

Stella Artois

All the fancy pants beers/ales i buy on payday

yummmmmm

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Dec 8 2005, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Dec 8 2005, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>3 beers at once if you go by american piss beer standards.

[/b]

ooooo, sorry Mr. "I'm too good to drink American beer"

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 8 2005, 01:09 AM

oh, and in Davis (college town) there's 1 dollar mixed drinks on saturdays at a place with a womans name. i forget what the place is called.

You are thinking of Sophias. $5 cover and $1 well cocktails and beers allllll night Thursdays or fuck, was it wednesday....can't remember

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 8 2005, 01:03 AM

oh, and theres a place called the tied house in san jose. 89 cent half pints on thursday nights.

oh god is it ever worth it.

*edit*

ITA01496.jpg

4588681_2a3f865641.jpg

i saw the pic of jim beam cola and went to the liquor store and got one. they have them here in texas. someone said they dont have them in the states. they are wack, they are only 5% alcohol.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 7 2005, 08:25 PM

drinks_bottle_bud_light.jpg

I've tried em all and this is still the best and only one you need. Coors light is good too

You suck at drinking.

Heres all you need:

BB22031-item.jpg

BB22028-item.jpg

BB28025C-item.jpg

Beer is Belgian business

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 7 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 7 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 8 2005, 01:03 AM

oh, and theres a place called the tied house in san jose. 89 cent half pints on thursday nights.

oh god is it ever worth it.

*edit*

ITA01496.jpg

4588681_2a3f865641.jpg

i saw the pic of jim beam cola and went to the liquor store and got one. they have them here in texas. someone said they dont have them in the states. they are wack, they are only 5% alcohol.

[/b]

made with real jb whiskey, where as other companies use malts. thats the only reason it interests me.

and they dont sell it in california or arizona.