Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

recipes for the green

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tink, Aug 21, 2001.

1. tink

tink New Jack

hey i wanna make some cookies with the special green plant. so can you guys and gals reply with some suggestions or recipies?

2. LUKY

LUKY Member

satuee it in butter, the fat and oil take the thc out, than make cookies.. presto, your fershnickered!

3. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

just eat the ganja man fuck making cookies grab handfulls and scarf it down

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i usually just get high and then eat cookies...they taste better that way anyhow

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

5. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

u cant eat straight weed shifter, the thc is only activated when its heated (cooked, smoked) but anyways your better off smoking it i beleive its takes alot of weed to make a batch of cookie with enough to get you high.

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 08-21-2001).]

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

it would take a good amount for a whole batch of cookies, but when taken oraly, most substances will provide a longer adventure, so i belive you would be stoned a bit longer, but i could be wrong.

7. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

THC is not water saluble, there for it must be "cooked" into an oily fatty substance. the most common to use is butter. simply but a stick of butter on the fryer, let it melt to a simmer, then throw in a decent amount of herb, maybe a half-o or somethin. youll know its ready when that butter is green. then get a strainer and strain out all the cooked herb. youll be left with some killer green butter. just substitute this butter for the normal butter in your recipies. ive never done it, so i dont know how it works, so i wouldnt exactly trust what i say either. that is how i hear its done though....

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

POSITIVE
    sense of well-being (enhanced lucidity, sense of inner peace)
    emotional opening
    significant closed and open eye visuals
    increased appreciation of music

NEUTRAL
    general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
    pupil dilation
    change in perception of time
    visual hallucinations
    aural hallucinations

NEGATIVE
    nausea and vomiting
    muscle tension
    irritating body load
    muscle tremors and/or convulsions
    memory loss (at higher doses)
    delerium (at higher doses) (potentially dangerous)
    violent behavior (at higher doses)
    death

9. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

If you wanna get really fuckin high put some zoomers in the dough

bake and enjoy

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you don't need an Oz. for a batch of cookies... you can just make any cookie recipie and drop in about a 1/4oz... for the more culinary inclined, I recommend fried rice, again with a 1/4 to a 1/2 added...

Also, expect your cookies to taste a bit 'earthy'... you know, brownies are pretty good as well

------------------
    2 Can Sam

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

12. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

has anyone ever taken knife hits????...

you get a 2 litre soda..drink it cute 1/4 of the lid off so it leaves a half circle..plus the tip..heat up 2 butter knifes till they get red..best done on them spiral electric stovres...

get a lil bud..grab it wit da hot forks..put the tip of the bottle in your mouth..rub the knifes smoke comes out and inhale that shit...

its some vietnam..war shit..shit fuks your ass up liwk whao...

smOke a bleeezy

13. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

bump for brownies yay!

------------------
    [​IMG]

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

komega> isnt that blades?

i cooked it on pizza. shit was good. wierd high too.

any of you use the iron lung?

15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member