recent sketch

Guest kavesCWK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/1725/11141'>

your trying to hard to make simples into something they aren't...don't bend them around as much and let them flow more. The hard angles aren't working with those. But atleast you are trying to keep it simple and if I were you I would keep it simple for a long time. Work on your hand style alot too since it is the base for your letters.

Guest THEdude

you'll probably be at this level for a long time, unless you practice super hard. (he he I said super hard)

shit when I started my shit was fucking gay, I didn't have no one to give me any advice so it was harder, I didn't know about 12 ounce, shit I didn't even had a computer, and now after a whole fucking long time, I'm still not really good but I've improved, this shit takes time.

I say you just do what these guys say, (keep it simple) they know the ropes. and work on it for like a month or so and post again to see if you improved.

Guest tears*uno

god damnit people... i didnt make the toys post here thread for nothing... admit your a toy people and stop making brand new threads for your shitty work cuz thats what this is

peace out

Guest eessee

whats the beef with you and mang dog all u post is shit about mang what the fuck did he do to you ...and besides virtual insults mean shit so let it go....your wasting cyberspace for petty shit like this........:mad:

Archived