Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Recent London Tube Action...?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by ISeeYouCee1, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ISeeYouCee1

ISeeYouCee1 New Jack

Anyone got any recent tube flix? Insides been seriously stained recently. No inside door panels clean on any of the tubes I've ridden lately. Things seems to be getting hot again. Caught a runner through Liv St. yesterday, read "Berk", nice little colour job, sorry no flix - these things are so rare I was unprepared - just so good to see a running panel...

Just landed on this place, props to all the UKHH forums lot I can see around here representing.

Cee1

2. evileats

evileats Senior Member

No flics....you suck.

3. ISeeYouCee1

ISeeYouCee1 New Jack

Yeah, I was expecting this.

These forums are about exchanging, sharing, asking for stuff etc so that's what I've done. I've been writing for about 13 years so I'm no toy and I've plenty to offer here.
    So go easy friend, if you aint got nothing smart to say don't say anything.

You make it sound like some kiddie fiddler club, without flixs you're not in!

4. locationtwelve

locationtwelve Member

5. ISeeYouCee1

ISeeYouCee1 New Jack

Cheers Dan. Good one.

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

7. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

8. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

9. platapie

platapie Guest

im in a club. its called........

DPC

10. evileats

evileats Senior Member

Mate, I'm no kiddie fiddler. And I didnt call you a toy. I said you sucked, I was expecting to SEE some 'recent london tube action' and instead, there was fuckall.

Lets see some steel.

And Ill say what I want.

11. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

If you are starting a thread in this section it should contain pictures in the first post. Simple as that. I posted links to some relevant threads here on 12 oz that are quite recent, you could have requested for more flix to be posted in those threads, rather than start a new thread without pictures in.

12. evileats

evileats Senior Member

and plus, you sounded like a cop.

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yes well THIS forum isnt about requesting or asking for stuff , so thats not what you do . this forum requires pictures to share , its not a radio station .

14. ISeeYouCee1

ISeeYouCee1 New Jack

Fuck me, chill out everyone.

Sorry I asked for flix, I realise that isn't the done thing and it upsets eveyone.

Appreciate the reply crazeeb0b, no sarcasm, just explained things politely and provide some nice links. Cheers.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a slanging match, I know the rules now.

BTW, as an Englishman it's great to be told I sound like a cop. Sounds better than being told you sound like a Policeman.

peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.