Recent London Tube Action...?

ISeeYouCee1

Anyone got any recent tube flix? Insides been seriously stained recently. No inside door panels clean on any of the tubes I've ridden lately. Things seems to be getting hot again. Caught a runner through Liv St. yesterday, read "Berk", nice little colour job, sorry no flix - these things are so rare I was unprepared - just so good to see a running panel...

Just landed on this place, props to all the UKHH forums lot I can see around here representing.

Cee1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I was expecting this.

These forums are about exchanging, sharing, asking for stuff etc so that's what I've done. I've been writing for about 13 years so I'm no toy and I've plenty to offer here.

So go easy friend, if you aint got nothing smart to say don't say anything.

You make it sound like some kiddie fiddler club, without flixs you're not in!

Guest platapie

im in a club. its called........

DPC

Originally posted by ISeeYouCee1

These forums are about exchanging, sharing, asking for stuff etc so that's what I've done. I've been writing for about 13 years so I'm no toy and I've plenty to offer here.

So go easy friend, if you aint got nothing smart to say don't say anything.

You make it sound like some kiddie fiddler club, without flixs you're not in!

Mate, I'm no kiddie fiddler. And I didnt call you a toy. I said you sucked, I was expecting to SEE some 'recent london tube action' and instead, there was fuckall.

Lets see some steel.

And Ill say what I want.

Guest imported_b0b

If you are starting a thread in this section it should contain pictures in the first post. Simple as that. I posted links to some relevant threads here on 12 oz that are quite recent, you could have requested for more flix to be posted in those threads, rather than start a new thread without pictures in.

These forums are about exchanging, sharing, asking for stuff etc so that's what I've done

yes well THIS forum isnt about requesting or asking for stuff , so thats not what you do . this forum requires pictures to share , its not a radio station .

Fuck me, chill out everyone.

Sorry I asked for flix, I realise that isn't the done thing and it upsets eveyone.

Appreciate the reply crazeeb0b, no sarcasm, just explained things politely and provide some nice links. Cheers.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a slanging match, I know the rules now.

BTW, as an Englishman it's great to be told I sound like a cop. Sounds better than being told you sound like a Policeman.

peace.

Archived