recent article of my hood in tha newspaper

Guest 7126

http://www.reverejournal.com/pages/p1.shtml

:nope:

i cant belive it they wrote sooo much bulllllshit about my hood..thats not cool!!!....couple of weeks ago when my homies was chilin on tha street they was watchin us with a helicopter for like 2 hours...and at the end of the street they had a DT sittin in his explorer spyin on us:lol: ..(how pathetic)...........:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well since ur from the bean too, do u know a writer who writes SEAM???...me and my boy was painting with him today under a bridge close to my house

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

kids these days...

:rolleyes:

still fighting over colors?

that shit is sooooo 1990.

Real gangsters fight over

money, and million dollar spots.

Not colors. Colors are for ID.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

kids these days...

:rolleyes:

still fighting over colors?

that shit is sooooo 1990.

Real gangsters fight over

money, and million dollar spots.

Not colors. Colors are for ID.

Fuck that,you grow out of that shit..I know cause i was a GD Folk for about 4 1/2 years and its just a phase,trust.

yeah thats how it is, i havent chilled with my homies for like 3 weeks now..and there have been mad beefs with them bloods and shiet..and plus most of my homies moved away..or they went on a boat to work for like two weeks...thats mad bread yo like 3g's...i know how u feel though ive been bangin for like 3 years now im startin not to kick it anymore, guess im growin out of it tooo.

well that article is pure bullshit...cuz the enemy on the next street over snitch and make up shit...well u mite roll with tha big boys but u havent been down here so u dont know when we be buckin at them slobs.

Archived